This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saelios
Former Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Scheduled Raid on 6/16/2013

Just a heads-up to whoever scheduled Sunday's raid: there seems to be some confusion on the time of the raid. It's currently scheduled for 4 p.m. EDT, which is 1 p.m. MST. The raid name says it's at 4 p.m. MST, which would be 7 p.m. EDT. Please update either the raid name or the scheduled time to what you intended.
Georgion
Vineyarddawg
Commander

Commander

Actually, 4:00 PM Mountain Time in the USA (currently GMT-6) would be 2:00 PM EDT (currently GMT-4).

Either way, though, you're correct, Ev, that the raid is currently set for 4:00 EDT.

Pronounced "Georgian"... as in, "someone from Georgia."
Saelios
Former Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) = GMT-4, so 4 p.m. EDT = 8 p.m. GMT (= 9 p.m. British Summer Time)

Mountain Standard Time (MST) = GMT-7, so the same time is 1 p.m. MST

Note that Trin is using standard time since she's in non-Navajo-Nation Arizona, which does not observe daylight saving time; in the winter, she'll be only two hours behind EST.

I talked to Trin, and she updated the raid title: it will be held at 4 p.m. EDT, which is 1 p.m. MST.
Caytlyn Rose
Esquire

Esquire

4pm MST would have been perfect - but I guess i can be up at 5.30am Australian to join in Happy Looking forward to it!
Georgion
Vineyarddawg
Commander

Commander

Saelios wrote:
Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) = GMT-4, so 4 p.m. EDT = 8 p.m. GMT (= 9 p.m. British Summer Time)

Mountain Standard Time (MST) = GMT-7, so the same time is 1 p.m. MST

Note that Trin is using standard time since she's in non-Navajo-Nation Arizona, which does not observe daylight saving time; in the winter, she'll be only two hours behind EST.

I talked to Trin, and she updated the raid title: it will be held at 4 p.m. EDT, which is 1 p.m. MST.

Oh, right... Arizona's "no daylight savings" thing foils me again. (Not for the first time, and probably not for the last time, either.)

Pronounced "Georgian"... as in, "someone from Georgia."
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: