This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Vacations/Breaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahlyssah

re: This might take a while . . .

Hey guys, Amethy and company here. Ummmm . . . my computer does NOT like the new update. I've spent two days on the launcher trying to update, and now that it's finally finished I've been getting the black screen of driver crash when I try to play. The last time led to the BLUE screen, that of death, and I'm sick to death of restarting and system restores. Hopefully this is something that a Nvidia update can fix, but in case it doesn't work you may not see me much for a while (and with Spring Fest or the Anniversary event starting any day now!). Thanks for understanding. I'll see you guys as soon as I can, once I dare to fiddle with the computer some more.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Golbo
Golbo
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

re: This might take a while . . .

That's not cool!

Obviously, I hope you find the problem sooner rather than later. Just wondering if you've tried re-installing the video driver. You can do a wipe and install or just install over the existing one.

Another thing that nvidia cards hate is heat. I'd get a can of air and blow out the fan and hood in case there's any dust in there. Hope that might help!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Vacations/Breaks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: