This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brijed
Former Member
Esquire

Esquire

re: Introducing Open Air Raids

I am Brijed. I am new to our Kin and have been very comfortable since my first day here. Thank you every one.  In my previous experiences I ran the war bands and later Roving Threats for the kin.  There are 24 slots available in the war band run that is starting this Saturday at 4:30 server time.   Group 1 and Group 2 are first slots for kin members.  This will be a standing time for roaming middle earth and openly taking down the baddies we discover. 

It is a bit different than the raid experience as that is static and mostly occurs in side some where.  I really love mounted combat and am excited to see it returning in updates from standing stones.  So to dust off our saddles and re hone our mounted combat skills,I am starting in Western Rohan with War Bands. 

In subsequent weeks I will be doing the Roving Threats in the Eriador map.  For those we ride our steeds to their spawn points but all combat is done off horse.  Because of this, I will piggy back the Rohan run again after that so we can get better over time with chasing them down from horse back. You do not need to stay for both and are welcome to do the Roving threats and then some of the western Rohan run after due to time.  The ultimate goal is leading to the second phase of Roving Threats which is mounted combat and starts in the Gondor maps.  By the time we have masters the Eiardor Roving Threats and have ran Rohan east and west, we should be ready for the mounted combat that is in the maps of Gondor. 

I am available to assist you with mounted combat if you have questions on your skill configurations and / or bridle settings as well as what you might like most heavy, medium, or light steed and whether or not you should be in Red or Blue or Yellow line for your  mount depending on what we are doing.   Again, just send Brijed an ingame mail and we can work out a time. We did a lot on our mounts a few years ago that has not been present in current content, so I am looking forward to roaming middle earth with our mounts again.  

Please use this post on our website, our Facebook page, or mail to Brijed in game to put your name on a spot for the 24 rider run.  I will update this activity every 24 hours.  This will be our  inaugural   run and horse happy attire is encouraged. =)
Brijed
Former Member
Esquire

Esquire

re: Thank you riders who came today :)

Thank you to every one who rode today and slayed all the open air mobs. I enjoyed our first time out run and my saddle is properly dusted off. I will post next weeks target up and hopefully will feel like more of a challenge for us. After Roving threats next week which is one hour.. we will pick back up at Cleduwen and finish the last mobs along with get some more hooved creatures done for that deed. El got a nice war steed appearance drop and some of us finished off some lingering deeds as well as got new stable points for our alts. All around good time.
Western Rohan Check.
Elaelin

re: Introducing Open Air Raids

Thank you very much.  It was great!!!!!!!!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: