This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Saelios
Former Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: SLOTRO - on-level gaming

Good catch on the other two battles.  OP updated.

RetiredFRB
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

Helegrod --  work in progress; edit as y'all see fit

The Stirrings Within Helegrod (intro quests)

Talk to Anornaneth [28.9S, 5.6W] in Rivendell
Talk to Elrond in his Library to pickup Quest: The Deeds Of Durin
Talk to Gloin (first location in MM)

Talk to Gloin (at his camp outside Goblin Town) to pickup Quest: In Sight Of The Bitter Stair
Talk to Sigrun (camp on left side of valley below the Bitter Stairs, 19.1s / 2.9w) to pickup four quests
          Ancient Foes Of The Spider-Bane (talk to Alti Spider Bane in Archet)
          Old Friendships (talk to Gonedlad at the Spire of Meeting / Rivendell)
          The Extent of The Threat (talk to Elrond in his Library)
          The Worm-Hunters Lament (talk to Ormult in Othnkar / North Downs)
    Once completed go find the entrence to Helegrod (head on up the Bitter Stair)

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Talk to Elrond and pickup two quests and a raids
          Save Arifael
    Talk to Arifael (Trollshaws Amon Nendir 35.2s / 3.3w) to pick up Raid: Storvagun The Traitor
          The Concure Arise
    Talk to Elladan (at Thorenhad) to pickup the Raid: The Concur Of Helegrod
          Raid: Servents Of Angmar

(you have two raids listed under Helegrod and two quest listed under Misty Mountains)
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Talk to Alti Spider Bane (in Archet) to pick up Raid: A new Queen For Deepest Helegrod

Talk to Gonediad (at the Spire of Meeting / Rivendell) to pickup Raid: Reclaining Eredion's Gift

You should now have five Helegrod raids.

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

We're running West Angmar next week for SLOTRO? Up till Donnvail and Dun Covad? And Western Malenhad? How far into West Angmar do we want to do?

Saelios
Former Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Just go as far as you have time for.  Next week, I'm hoping we can start with the Goblin-Town Throne Room, and then do one or more of the following:

1. Bloodwing (fellowship)

2. The Halls of Night (3-man instance)

3. The three Donnvail quests, which are all in the same small area (fellowship)

4. The Lord of the Western Marches (fellowship)

5. Ancient Lair (fellowship)

6. Blood-Pact (fellowship)

I would start by discovering the Halls of Night, which is quick to find, and opening up Bloodwing.  There are some other nominally small fellowship quests that I was able to solo on my lore-master, but have had trouble with on some other classes, so we could also help out on those where people need it.

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Oh alright. Well I won't be able to make it this Saturday. Have something on. At the end of the session just let me know what you guys did so I can catch up.

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

I won't be there this Sat either!  Go that's Oz, Goldorff, and I who won't be there.

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

re: Lv50 raids

With the bulk of our SLOTRO group at or close to Lv50, I think it's about time to start planning for a raid. With the current active roster in SLOTRO (about 8 people every week), I think the Helegrod raids (save for Thorog) can be done without any pre-planning. Rift, however, would require some form of planning considering we need a certain roster to even start the raid properly.

I would suggest planning it one or two weeks before, so we can get as many people to join as we could. In all honesty, Rift can be done with about our usual current roster of 8 on-level, but I'm not up to standard with healing 2 fellowships at once, so there has to be a second healer. I think Sigmun is one of them, and maybe Finn too.

Just to be clear, we pretty much already have a balanced group (2 tanks, 2 healers, lots of DPS and support). It's a matter of when everyone is available and when we can do it, so we don't have to recruit anyone outside the kinship.

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Re: Lv50 raids

Goldorff wrote:

...we pretty much already have a balanced group (2 tanks, 2 healers, lots of DPS and support). It's a matter of when everyone is available and when we can do it, so we don't have to recruit anyone outside the kinship.

Hi Goldorff - that would be ideal, and I'll start publicizing once the servers are back up and I return to game this evening (USA/Monday). We also have Sarnur that would give us a good 'cadence' for group content (Saturday's are a little ad-hoc), but 10:30 could be solid.

That being said, we'll have to see when we do a raid, what the majority have for a time slot (those that don't normally run yet have a near-level character to help out one or two times). I will want to keep it Au/EU friendly, so we're still looking at the weekend, IMO.

Thanks, and thanks again for the terrific BG guidance you gave us!

-Oz

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Thanks Oz for organising the raid. Typically, a raid run in the Rift (without any wipes and with people knowing what to do) takes about 2 to 3 hours. It all depends on whether people want to do it now, or after going through all the landscape content in Angmar (we have Himbar and a little bit of Nan Gurth left) and the three 6-man instances (some of us already got Urugarth quests in Imlad Balchorth).

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Healers - not *maybe* Finn.  Definitely Finn!  I had my Beorning in SLOTRO until you guys were worrying about healers.  That's why I switched to my RK.  I'm not used to playing healing toons, so I need to start healing almost exclusively when we do group content.  I need practice!  And I have a bunch of class quests I haven't been working on because they involve healing.

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Finnok wrote:

Healers - not *maybe* Finn.  Definitely Finn!  I had my Beorning in SLOTRO until you guys were worrying about healers.  That's why I switched to my RK.  I'm not used to playing healing toons, so I need to start healing almost exclusively when we do group content.  I need practice!  And I have a bunch of class quests I haven't been working on because they involve healing.

Awesome to hear! I guess our group is good for any raid now. We should switch roles in the next week or so, so you can heal for us and I DPS.

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

re: Uruk Captains of Eregion

Here's a reference to my "Uruk Captains of Eregion" guide I made awhile back.  Since my RK has ventured into Eregion, this guide is back on my radar.  Thought y'all might benefit as well.

Uruk Captains of Eregion

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

I'm hoping we could finish Urugarth this Saturday, and then maybe move on to Book 8 as a group, so we can finish the epic story in Carn Dum. This would pave the way into us doing Carn Dum possibly in the week after.

With the current attendance in SLOTRO, I'm hoping we could get at least 8 people to come online, so we can at least run Urugarth in 2 groups of 4, so no one would be excluded in the run (though in hindsight, running Urugarth with 3 people is not too bad either).

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Our SLOTRO group

SLOTRO group

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Goldorff wrote:

I'm hoping we could get at least 8 people to come online, so we can at least run Urugarth in 2 groups of 4, so no one would be excluded...

We have new people to the kin who are a bit over-leveled. I'm wondering if we should bring them on in to be social?

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: