This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Q4 Raids

So I don't see that our q4 raid leader has started anything (nor am I sure that one has been decided), so I will take up q4 until someone steps forward. Sorry about this weekend, ADD got the best of me again. Later today I will be putting something on my windows 8 calender so I don't forget again.

Next weekend I will be spending with the hub since he will be gone for 11 days starting Monday and the following Saturday I've been roped into working (because my boss seems determined to try to force me to work on my day off). So we need raid leaders for next Saturday and Sunday and the following Saturday. If someone can pick up the Sunday too so I can take some personal time that would be great.

re: re: Q4 Raids

I think Trin is raid leader this quarter.  I have the party job.

Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Sorry guys, I apoologise, Monday is the Canadian thanksgiving and its been horrendously busy at work so I've just turned off when I'm not at work.

Do we have raid leaders for next weekend? I might be able to run something Sat or Sunday.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I had a request for Sunday so I scheduled it on the rapid raid for a time that's best for me. I just needed to set a time so I could run some errands and do some things.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

So um, rapid raid changed the time of the raid? I had it set for 4, but whatever. Just noticed that. I just wanted everyone to know that some of us have had a time change, so remember that we're an hour back. Our raids are set to est so for those of us that changed, its the same time as it was.

I got up early because I forgot about the time change so I might be home early. I also am getting over a cold so I decided a bike ride in the rain was bad, so that cut off about an hour.

So I may be late, but I'll head out the door now since I shoved some food down my throat and drank some emergence-C (bleh, watered down orange crap).

First Marshal

1. Set up a raid for tomorrow evening (Friday, 11/6) to kill Old Anorien warbands.  Apparently, you get a class trait point for completing this deed.
  2. Set up a raid for Saturday afternoon (11/7) to kill RTs and WBs in East Gondor and Old Anorien, and TC or RTs wherever (besides Central or Western Gondor) after that.
  3. Elaelin, 1:54 in the morning is a really bad time for the kin party.    Of course, Rainbowdoddle wouldn't agree . . .

Rainbowdoddle
First Officer
High Warden

High Warden

i knew if I hung in there long enough we would finally see some decently timed runs. But with my luck I'll be working that day and still not be able to make the run. 4.54pm in the afternoon for me, now that's more like it. Thanks El, I always knew you cared. Despite the bagging the rest give you, I'm your greatest supporter, you will never here a bad word said about you coming from my mouth (I always check to see if your online before I make those statements!!).

Cheers, Stu

First Marshal

First Marshal

Last minute raid - posted something for tomorrow afternoon - thinking Draigoch!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: