This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Elaelin

re: re: Q3 Raids

Must be a permission thing then.  I get a response that the poll results are private.  Thanks Finn.

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

re: Q3 Raids

I haven't been around for the past couple of weekends, and I've heard through the grapevine that y'all have done a TC run or 2 lately.  So I opened up my 3-6 EST raids on Saturday to include other high lvl content as well, namely the new Roving Threats.  We'll see who shows up and what the majority wants to do.

It's an open house!  We'll be going the whole time!  Just show up whenever!

Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'm out of town this weenend so I won't be able to run anything. See you all when I get back from the Tetons!

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

The only thing that is set to private is who voted what. The poll widget is viewable to everyone, including non-guild members (they just can't vote). El make sure you are scrolling down, the poll is on the very bottom. I'd like to move it up but its not my place to reorganize the website.

Thank you so much Finn for scheduling something. Its been so busy at work with the cruise ships and I fractured my baby toe so I have only enough time in the morning to eat breakfast and then when I come home I'm exhausted, so I completely forgot to check the website. Ugh.

I'll come on a bit later as I'm stuck in the house today :-/ I need a lazy morning though so going to sit on my couch and do nothing for an hour or so.

And just a reminder, my vacation is 3 weeks away. I will be gone for 10 days at a campground, so I don't think they'll have wifi, and I really hate when a campground has wifi *rolls eyes*. So I will be out of touch for a week. I can check in when I'm just hanging out at the rents, but I'm on vacation, so I doubt I'll be thinking about it.

Can you guys look at your schedules and see if you can schedule a raid for the weekends in Aug 13-23? If we can get those pre-arranged then I could just chillax :-)

re: re: Q3 Raids

Taisie, I can see the poll.  I can vote in the poll.  I cannot see the results.  I have no idea who wants to run what from your poll.  I will use my current method of just getting stuff started and asking folks as we go.  Thanks.

Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Sorry I couldn't log on today, got called in to work, I'll log on Monday night.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

This is how I have the poll set. I intended to keep who chose what selection private, but next time I can change it.

Third Marshal

Awarded:

My guess is that seeing the poll only means you can see that the vote is there, not that you can see the result. Seeing the result is covered by the last section which you have made private, so none but you can see it.

Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Oh well, I'll fix it in a minute. Sorry guys, my ADD has been spectacular because I have been so busy at work. I am about to schedule a raid for tomorrow and it will be a lowbie raid as i had a request. I sincerely apologize for my absence, my ADD can make it very difficult to remember things.

I still need volunteers for the weekend I am away. We need volunteers for the 15-16 and 22-23. I am completely unable to organize anything as I'm staying at an rv campground by the ocean, i doubt there will be internet. We've had at least one complaint so please do try to have a challenge raid and a lowbie raid so everyone can get in what they want.

Do we have any volunteers for next week?

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Please also remember to use the wishlist.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I have way to much going on to host anything this weekend. It doesn't help that guy at work wouldn't let me say no to working tomorrow (can you tell I'm super-pissed?) I'm pretty exhausted and I'm about ready to strangle someone, so this weekend I'm going to be a bit anti-social.

Fin volunteered one weekend to run raids and Elaelin said she will host stuff when she is on. If Elaelin can make a post at an estimated time that would be great. Because of my absence I promise to host something the weekend I get back as soon as I know which day I will be free.

However, labor day weekend I am going away again. We need a volunteer for labor day weekend.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

We need raid leaders for this weekend and the next. This weekend I am spending with the husband and playing catch up on some things. The following weekend I am going away again.

Can you please post here if you can run raids this weekend?

First Marshal

I can run something on Sunday.  I'll post something in Rapid Raid.

EDIT: Added raid for 3pm EST.  Would like to run lvl 100 Helegrod or Orthanc.

Rainbowdoddle
First Officer
High Warden

High Warden

re: re: Q3 raids

Hi guys,

I am available to run anything people want from 6pm thursday to Saturday night this weekend. I am on a three day break so if you see me online or want something send tell or post on website. Happy to do on level or old stuff. Just let me know. I do how ever ask for consideration re-timezones, anything between 9am and 4pm EST (before 6am Aussie time) is a bit of a push, I do like to get some sleep.

Thanks,

Stu ... aka Rainbowdoddle 

Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

So we need raid leaders for this weekend.

I will be home the following weekend and I volunteer to run something on that Sunday since I have been absent so long :-)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: