This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Q3 Raids

I am taking over as Q3 raid leader. I will be on at least twice a week if not three. Any messages about raids you wish or anything relevant you need to post here. Please don't send me a guildlaunch pm, guildlaunch spams my inbox so I never check it much. If you need to reach me offline, post here or email me at pacificbookworm@yahoo.ca Just make sure to put your toon name in the subject line so I don't think you're spam.

I need a raid leader for Saturdays as I cannot be there. Sometime in the future, I will be able to pick up a Saturday here and there. I am also going on vacation for 10 days in August so need raid leaders to be able to handle it themselves while away. I don't have a smartphone and doubt there is internet at a seaside campground

If you are able to pick up Saturdays regularly, you can schedule a reoccurring raid with the raid function. You pick the option of 7 days for any number of weeks. If by Wednesday no Sunday raid is schedule I will pick it up, so Thursday mornings check for that. I am going with whatever the opposite of Saturday is (if it is challenge, I will do lowbie). I am also going by the instance wishlist and the poll.

I am able to handle any raid except Fires of Smaug. I really do not understand that raid and don't have the capability to run it, so someone else has to act as raid leader for that. I am in agreement with Mari about learning challenges and would like to see us practice at raids we struggle with.

I will also say this. Some instances are difficult and we may wipe a lot. The only way to get better is to practice. Not all of us have time to raid and grind for top level armor, myself included, so don't even try to rub out noses it in. I work in a kitchen with a bunch of man-children, so know I won't put up with it when I'm off work.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

We still do not have a raid leader for Saturday, someone has to pick it up as I cannot.

Also only 2 people voted for the poll, please make sure to watch the poll and vote as I am using it to judge what we want to run. So far, two people said they prefer challenge, so I will be running that at 2 pm est. If you have a preference for challenge Sunday, please put it here or I will pick something. Remember that I am not able to run fires of smaug because I don't understand the raid.

Captain-General
Awarded:

Just a reminder that this Saturday is Independence Day in the U.S., so some people may not be available.

Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I won't be available this saturday, but I may be able to next saturday. I'll get back to you. As far as taking it up on a weekly basis, I doubt I can, but I can help fill in. I can also keep doing Sunday raids, just later than I have been. Perhaps around 300 or 330.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I scheduled a raid for tomorrow, so let me know if you want to take it over and/or change the time.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I have to make a cheesecake in the morning, so I will try to be on as soon as I can. Should make the raid on time, just might not be able to show up early.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I put up a challenge raid for Sunday. We still need a raid leader for Saturday.

Please make sure to vote in the poll, so I know what it is people wish to run on Sunday.

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'm sorry but I can't lead anything that early on sundays. I hope you all do well though.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

you can schedule a raid for any time you like mari. I wait until Wednesday to schedule anything. So feel free to nab the Sunday spot whenever you like.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I cannot commit to running a raid this weekend, have too much going on and don't know how much time I will have. Sorry.

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'll look at my schedule and see what I can post.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I fractured my toe! yay! Don't know if I can work yet, going to find out. Have an herbal remedy to try. I can easily play the computer the way it is set up, but I don't know how frustrated or tired I will be. So you guys can't depend on me since I decided to be awesome and kick my printer.

First Marshal

re: Saturday Raid

In response to the poll, I'll lead a Tarlang's Crown group at 3pm, followed by Big Battles and/or T3 skirms at the old raid time of 4pm EST this Saturday!  I have to be gone by 6pm EST though, but that's still a good 3 hours.  Lots of mischief and mayhem can happen in that time! 

Elaelin

re: re: Saturday Raid

Just curious............how do you view the poll? 

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

On the left of the webpage, I see a "Poll Widget", which lists the results of the "Challenge of the Week" poll.

Not sure why you don't see that.  Maybe Taisie set some permissions on the poll?  I've never tried to create a poll, so I'm not sure if that's possible.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: