This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you be interested in PvP Tuesday night
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A different day would work better but still interested
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: PvP night :)

so there has been some talk about having a kin PvP night. It seems to be in consensus that tuesday is the best day for that. I've been out there the past couple Tuesday's and it's been pretty good action on both sides. Feel free to come join smelly and me on the creep side :) our tribe on creep side is All shall fade away. My main on there is Mortassila and I always leave myself non anonymous so if you want to come out and enjoy either creep or freep on Tuesday night that would be great. Also if you've never been out there don't worry if you aren't at max level especially if in a group as you do scale up. Though I r noticed the skills don't always scale up but it is a lot of fun. Let's reinvigorate PvMP on this server. Please post here if this intrests you :)

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

This interests me.  :)

Killing Mort and Smelly always interests me.  :)

Also, I know Adam from that other kin (Horizon?) is interested.

Added to Rapid Raid.

BTW - my cappie's up to 10 Audacity.  Still going!

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

Hmmm I don't recal you killing me yet :) at least not alone anyways :) Thanks for posting it to rapid raid hopefully we can get a bit more intrest in it and revive PVP on this server at least on Tuesdays anyways. When people keep hearing that there is action in the moors they will steadily come back and maybe youll get more audacity and beat me soon :) Best of luck

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

also I have posted a thread on the Lotro website inviting people to come on Tuesday's to re invigorate the PvP on this server. It's under pvmp under the nimrodel server. If you have some time please give it some movement by posting something there to show some truth to the title PvP is not dead. Thanks everyone. 

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Oh so close

So due to the great PVP we have been having the last few nights I am within 5k from rank 8. So if anyone wants to come out and have a spar with me I would welcome the challenge :) and appreciate the infamy when I win muhhahaha. :)

tha ks. 

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: