This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Last night in the moors

Ya. It's great. 

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

I se t a goal of getting 2k infamy a day so it is nice because it keeps track of where I am for the day even if I log on at different times. 

RetiredFRB
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

yes, PvMP+

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Creeped all night not a freep in sight

So the title is a little misleading as there was one freep out, Sim something or other. A nice and tasty LM. There's just something yummy about eating one that's already partially BBQ from all that LM fire :)

after not wanting to get nibbled on anymore she decided to come and join the right side of the battle field. Though we never seen another soul from the freepies that night we did have a lot of fun. Smelly and I recruited a fellow kindred spirit Mr Rumple (as he prefers to be called, as opposed to previously stated name, as well as those bestowed by an unarmed LM hem hem) and went on to lay waste to the pesky elves and hobbits lurking around. After taking isendeep without incident we moved onto LC slaughtering all that stood before us. Growing bolder in our pursuit to push out al those pesky "free people" or food as I like to refer to them, we decided to have our hand at TA. This was a much more difficult fight but we held it together and became victorious. As we started at the map that we had painted wanton red we realized there was only one thing left to do. Take back the jewel that was so wrongfully stolen us by that pesky captain Findee. We put the call that we were seeking vengeance for this wrong doing . Finding others wishing to take up arms we pressed on. Due to all the beatings on my head I cannot recal all the names of them that joined so I do apologize. Our ranks now swelling, we mowed through them elves like a reaver through a mini and anialated All opposition reclaiming our precious jewel. Thanks to all the brave warriors who took up arms. See you all again soon. 

Wanton slaughter is never enough. 

Mortasilla

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Wow!  I haven't seen that many players in the 'Moors in a long time!  We had close to a whole creep raid vs a whole freep raid.  Lots of veterans came out too, and were probably laughing at all these noobs around trying to take them down.

The night before, our poor mini, Exximus, was getting slaughtered.  So this time around I decided to garage Findee and bring the GRD, Finnok.  After placing my trusty Shield Wall on Exximus, he was able to concentrate more fully on healing (and not just surviving), and we proceeded to mow down the creeps like crazy.

Next thing we know, the creeps shifted around so that they had a couple healers as well, then the battles got a lot longer and tougher.  We had some good back and forth.

Best night I've had in the 'Moors in about a year!

RetiredFRB
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

I still like to take the Mini' down!  Give them NO peace.

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

So it's been a little while since I wrote something here so I figured I'd give an update on the action. So Tuesday's keeps being a constantly great night though there has been decent action almost everyday. Last night again we had almost a full raid on raid action for awhile and it was great with both sides getting some wipes though I think us creeps came out on top :) I hope to see Trin out there soon. Poke poke. I'm sure her alone will drive out some. More numbers. Anyways, words getting out and we have even seen some transfers back which is great. And Fin you haven't been out in awhile and have now dropped down to third on my kill list. Tisk tisk. :p

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: