This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Kinship Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: AH Kin Items

I have no idea if this is the right thread and I'm not trying to sell stuff to kinies. Since this is a more active kin I've posted items on AH that only members of All Shall Fade can buyout. I only put it on AH for like 80s, basically just to cover the cost to post it. I'm posting LI items, recipes, craft stuff. Not sure if you can search the AH looking for kin-only items, but my stuff is cheap for you guys so you can probably find it using the buyout option (look for a drop down bar on the upper-right hand side). Again, not trying to sell stuff to kinies, so don't kick my rear, just posting it on AH in case someone whose not online wants it.

Captain-General
Awarded:

That is perfectly fine. Thank you for letting us all know.

Lieutenant

I'm wondering if there's a way to revive this a bit, given the kinchest is usually full, and access to the asfvault, etc. is restricted and invisible to most.

I'm thinking that as opposed to just random drops into the auction house, that we dedicate say one Friday a month as a little spring-cleaning festival. Say post items from Thursday midnight Server to Saturday midnight server... shaving off a stack of crafting material for others to use. Maybe those with access to kin storage could monitor and let loose some of the items there.

We could use discord to place ads - either what has been put in auction, or what someone might need. The forums here, as others mention, aren't as welcoming or intuitive as Discord is for Gen-(XYZ).

If we augment with a little crafting hour around that time, maybe it would also shake lose some 1-shot scrolls from kin storage that must be absurdly stuffed full by now. Good opportunity with Birle, El and others hosting the next SLOTRO group this fall.

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

I like the idea of Thurs-Sat being kin AH time.  I think advertising the items being placed out there isn’t necessary though.  Just advertise the weekly event.  weekly cleaning …. I’ll start tomorrow!

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thanks Finn, you asfbank, asfrecipe maven, you!

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Friday's event was a great success!

Finnok and I spoke about it a bit more and concluded it can't be too open-ended or people strain themselves trying to fund all the items. So, we'll adopt a theme for each week consisting of:

Crafting Week
Cosmetic Week
LI-related Week
Consumables Week
Teal Time :) for the good drops

Something like that for a rotation.

Thoughts?

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Kinship Trades All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: