This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: SLOTRO - on-level gaming

updated the sticky for September. V2 Bk4 Ch7 Drowned Treasury looks good. All the sensible instances preceding it, too.

I'll be out next Saturday. Have to travel. I'm good with whatever you all come up with :)

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Ozif wrote:

We've encountered Treasury, Waterworks (3-man) and Vile Maw at level 55. So am I hearing 55 is only Treasury, or do we want to get the Vile Maw into the mix.

We have two kinships recently thinking of partnering with us, BTW - House of Play helped on Helegrod. The Alliance just got in touch with us as well. I wonder if we want to find a day that works with these guys for about anything, including raids, and another for ourselves (smaller, fellowship stuff). 

Any thoughts? 

Vile Maw - no way!  That's def a lvl 60 instance, and the hardest Moria instance!  Along with DN . . .

Excited about partnering with other kins!  That would be great!  Thursday nights/Sat mornings work best for me . . .  I can make Friday nights work if given enough incentive . . . :)

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Finnok wrote:
Ozif wrote:

We've encountered Treasury, Waterworks (3-man) and Vile Maw at level 55. So am I hearing 55 is only Treasury, or do we want to get the Vile Maw into the mix.

We have two kinships recently thinking of partnering with us, BTW - House of Play helped on Helegrod. The Alliance just got in touch with us as well. I wonder if we want to find a day that works with these guys for about anything, including raids, and another for ourselves (smaller, fellowship stuff). 

Any thoughts? 

Vile Maw - no way!  That's def a lvl 60 instance, and the hardest Moria instance!  Along with DN . . .

Excited about partnering with other kins!  That would be great!  Thursday nights/Sat mornings work best for me . . .  I can make Friday nights work if given enough incentive . . . :)

Thursdays, Eh? Of course, Festival (sorry, I find festivals daunting for some reason - need a better attitude about them).

Also, we'll continue promoting Discord. Maybe time to spam firstagefun channel with a link. Birle suggested putting sticky post to the permanent link on shallfade.com. I think only some of us have permissions to do that.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: