This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Housing Decorators out There?

Resolina, where are you?

<.<    >.>

Resolina
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Been Busy

What? What? Can't you tell I've been busy trying to get more decorations myself? I can only do so much.

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Re: Been Busy

Resolina wrote:

What? What? Can't you tell I've been busy trying to get more decorations myself? I can only do so much.

You should list  some of your projects, links to pictures, links to decorating-related blogs, and stuff like that here, then ;)

Resolina
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Coming Soon

Elaelin has mentioned about having a kinhouse makeover. I don't know the exact layout of the place or who owns what. I've drawn up a diagram of my plans on paper and gathered up quite a few decorations in preparation for it. I figured I could work around some stuff and see what items I could have other people bring to the kinhouse. Nothing concrete until I see what I'm working with. I'm waiting for El to come back from her trip to give me permission.

As for what the decorations are? My homes have quite an extensive listing already (and still evolving). I've been using a Russian site here for pictures. Simple browser translation to English works. I have found this link here for Mordor decorations. I'm not sure how complete that is.

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Re: Coming Soon

Resolina wrote:

Elaelin has mentioned about having a kinhouse makeover. I don't know the exact layout of the place or who owns what. I've drawn up a diagram of my plans on paper and gathered up quite a few decorations in preparation for it. I figured I could work around some stuff and see what items I could have other people bring to the kinhouse. Nothing concrete until I see what I'm working with. I'm waiting for El to come back from her trip to give me permission.

As for what the decorations are? My homes have quite an extensive listing already (and still evolving). I've been using a Russian site here for pictures. Simple browser translation to English works. I have found this link here for Mordor decorations. I'm not sure how complete that is.

Regardless, the Mordor is done nicely!

Resolina
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Northern Mirkwood Decorations

I found someone who posted all about the decorations from the new content. The only thing is its in a different language. If you use Google Chrome, right click and translate to English.

You will find it here.

Resolina
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Houses

I've previously listed some of my homes before:

• 3 Harrow Road. Goatbottle, Shire Homesteads Deluxe House. Home of Hatric
  • 2 Harrow Road. Goatbottle, Shire Homesteads Standard House. Home of Bobaroni
  • 1 Cliff Road. Iphantrad, Belfalas Homesteads Stately House. Home of Resolina
  • Tol Lochul. Saerath, Belfalas Homesteads Deluxe Kinship House. Home of Away Shall Fade.

Yes, I consider the kinhouse my home too. I'd also like to add one more I've been working on:

• 2 Highspires Street. Hughirith, Thorin's Hall Homesteads Kinship House. Home of Castle Crashers.

I took about 6 months off and came back to renew their upkeep cost until 7/17. You are welcome to see and help maintain them incase I decide to take off again.  

I still consider https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/ to be the website to check for decorations: At the top lists several subcategories "Decoration Items" for type, "Location of Items" for obtaining the items, and "Housing" for a clean reference guide for the number of hooks each house.

While I was away I missed out on a lot of things. I know I was able to buy the Osgiliath Steed off the Auction House for 60g long time ago since it wasn't Bind on Acquire while the Elk of Felegoth's Glory used to cost 4000 Ash. A nice change for cosmetics was back in April 10th:

• 22.1 Update - Cosmetic items will now drop from the same lists as crafting components in Gorgoroth Lootboxes, and will no longer compete with gear or Essences.

Sadly since October 9th, you can no longer obtain keys in-game for Gorgoroth boxes. The good news is they added items to a vendor that cost around 1000 to 2500 Figments of Splendour (a few things cost 4000 to 7500). At least you don't have to worry about getting duplicates anymore.

But I did manage to add two decorations to the kinhouse: Tabletop Minecart and Fish Pond. The TableTop Minecart was added 23.1.7 Update (December 13th) and is actually based upon the Enormous Yard Decoration that costs 50 Coins of Grárik from the latest quest pack. The Fish Pond from the 22.3 Update (June 27th) used to be terrible but was recently changed: 

• Update 23 (October 2nd):The Fish Pond housing decoration now fits in a large yard hook instead of a huge yard hook. The Fish Pond can now also be placed in a special furniture hook indoors.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: