This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snarkqueen
Master-at-Arms

Master-at-Arms

re: Extra Life: Post-Marathon

Thank you to those of you who donated to help me with my Extra Life fundraising this year. I have been in other guilds/kinships in previous years and did not receive even the slightest iota of support from them. There were at least 3 ASF members who donated to my page, and others may have snuck in Anonymously. That means a lot to me, especially since it's REALLY HARD trying to fundraise via gaming when you can't stream!

So, THANK YOU!

My current total is $533, so I reached my lowered goal for the year (it was originally $1,000). Thanks to a nice Anonymous person, my Team reached its collective goal of $1,000 for the year. I'm super proud of the effort they each put in -- and I'm going to try to recruit them again next year. (You guys are welcome to join the fun, too.)

I'm going to continue to fundraise through the end of December because every dollar helps and counts. You can be sure I'll continue to blog about my gaming, especially once my husband has time to dive into LOTRO with me!

--Birle

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

re: Extra Life: Post-Marathon

Yay!  Nice!  Good luck!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: