This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Saturday/Sunday raids

I will be late to the creep raid. I am going with my husband to see Deadpool on Saturday. We'll get out of the movie 30 minutes before the raid starts. Sorry :-/ My husband asked if I wanted to go see it, forgetting that I had scheduled it, and the dumb movie theatre schedule won't show me for the following Sat. We'll be about 45 minutes to an hour late. If someone could pick it up, that'd be great. Sorry, he got all happy and I couldn't say no :-D

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Oh and I didn't schedule it because I thought El would. Sunday we're doing a Bingo Boffin run. We discussed doing all of one area one week, then moving on the next time we do it (there was no real conseus). I'm going to assume it will be around 3 pm est. That is when I will log on and we'll wait for EL before we start anything.

The following week I am taking the weekend to chill with hub. I will not be hosting anything. I apologize, but he has the weekend off with me which is a rare event.

First Marshal

But Taisie, the following week is the kin party, and officer meeting, on Sat, March 5!

Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

This Sunday I am not going to schedule anything. I didn't get much relaxing in this past weekend so I want to leave it open. If someone wants to pick it up that will be great. I'm 80% sure I will be on my usual time on Sunday. If enough of us are gathered we can run through something.

I'm going to start scheduling deed runs again too. They will be on Sunday.

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'll see what I can manage. I'll probably be later on Sunday, as usual.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Doing a deed run for this Sunday. Before our deed run, we'll do paths of the dead. Scheduling a on level helegrod for the Sunday after easter.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'm not sure if guildlaunch calendar properly observed daylight savings time. The raid is at 3 pm est. Its showing 11 am instead of 12 am for my time, and I thought est observed daylight savings time, so hopefully I won't be late.

Captain-General
Awarded:

Elaelin and I were seeing this same behavior, and I think I may have just found a way to fix it.  Edit your profile, and scroll down to the time zone section.  Mine (correctly) said "-05:00 GMT America, Chicago (DST Observed)", but I hit the Update button anyway, and then things looked right when I went back to Rapid Raid, i.e., it was showing a time one hour before EDT.

Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Just bumping this thread to remind people Helegrod is this Sunday. Its at 4 pm est. It will be done on level cap (100). Make sure to unlock all the different areas pf Helegrod. I think the lowest level is maybe 20, I might be wrong. The hardest is the drake wing. You can't solo that so please ask for help in the kin with that. If its needed, I'll run drake wing at very low level.

My goal is Thorog, I'd like to go straight to him, but we will discuss this when we are grouped up.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

My days I will be on have switched from Sunday to Saturday. I am currently looking for a new job, but unfortunately my almost 3 years experience doesn't count for anything so I could end up part time, but I'm asking for Monday off so I will likely end up working Saturdays. Where my schedule is free though, I may actually get Mon-Fri so they can give the weekends to the kiddies.

I think its going to end up being 6 months before I find a job so just wanted to warn just in case. This has just been a reminder I desperately need to go to cooking school so I can get  full time job working prep in the mornings.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Two raids up for this weekend. Both need a raid leader. I have Saturday as level cap and Sunday as lower level fun. Whatever raid leader that takes over may adjust the time (make sure you post time change here for all). Right now it is set to 3 pm est. I recommend showing up even if no raid leader speaks up as it is usual for kin to gather anyways.

I won't be posting any weekday raids until the fest is over .

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Sorry about the delay. The raids are up for this weekend. I switched the types of raids on each day to mix it up for those who can't be there for both days. Again there needs to a raid leader. If you change the times please post on here so people know.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

sorry about no raids this weekend. Got distracted by work and a little worn out. Next weekend raids are up. I need someone to run them. I really hate that I forgot this Sat because I could have lead it! /facepalm

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I have this Sunday off. I am going to run a few errands (but force myself to get up early) in the morning so there is a chance I could be a little late. I'm going to skip bike riding Sunday morning so I might not be late, just wanted to warn.

I just named it Kin Fun because I have no set plan. Because of my recent health struggles I just am not in any mindset to host a serious run on Sunday, but if someone wants to take over when we form up and do something hard/serious I would be open to that. But honestly I just want to do something ridiculous and light hearted and maybe finish with freeze tag. I miss you guys and could use the pick-me-up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: