This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elaelin

re: Deeding and Rapid Raid - Looking for Volunteers

We have a bunch of folks who are concentrating on deeding between now and Helm's Deep. I will be happy to post some deed nights on Rapid Raid if anyone wants to pick an area to lead folks through. Let me know or just post it here in the forums...........Deeds are much more fun in a group and they go a lot quicker.

P.S. Check out Rapid Raid for the fun and misadventure scheduled for this weekend. Let me know if you have any specific requests and I will see if we can make it happen.
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I will help Sunday, Mondays where I can.

First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

I'll continue to run Moria/Mirkwood Mondays, and put up a Wed. night posse as well for slayer deeds. :-)
Rainbowdoddle
First Officer
High Warden

High Warden

re: deeding and rapid raid

thanks again to all that turned out for the Down Under Anything Raid slot. We were able to complete 2 tier 2 instances of Roots of Fangorn and The Foundry, and I know the team then went on to push toons through several "in their Absence" instances. We were able to get 10 people involved over the first 2 runs, but if we get 12 or more we can do full raids or split into groups. Please don't be put off by the title "Down Under" as all are extremely welcome, Elaelin and I are just trying (and succeeding) so far in getting different timezones running. Think more to the "Anything" part of the title and if interested, come with ideas. Nothing is off-limits, and even if we struggle, its still fun anyway. Especially if you are using a less played toon, its great fun seeing dps'ers heal, healers tank etc etc etc.

We have a request for Dark Delvings to start next week and over-powered it won't take too long (if El can control that worm fetish, a bit like the bonepile one in SG, or the "this green water looks inviting - swim time" one in Carn Dum -> Do you see the pattern here???). There are 2 spots left open at the time of writing.

We will also be running groups through the entry level Helegrod wings. We will need 24 willing victims at level cap to complete the Dragon wing and get the deed, title etc completion. I would also like to get another group through DN run in moria (lvl 60 12man Raid) for the deed completion (gotta love those Trolls).

Thanks,
Stu aka Rainbowdoddle

re: re: deeding and rapid raid

This afternoon we had a raid run through Sarnur. We found out you can deed and get credit in a raid. Next week will be the open area raid in Angmar - Imlad Balchorth. Sign up on Rapid Raid and come join us for the fun.
Rainbowdoddle
First Officer
High Warden

High Warden

re: deeding and rapid raid

Hello everyone. For our Rapid Raid Down Under Timeslot (saturdays at 8am EST - 10pm Eastern Australian Time and 1pm UK time -sorry if I haven't listed timezones for the rest of the world), 2 saturdays ago we were able to get enough online for a full and successful DN run. Much fun was had by all and plenty of Moria landscape deeds and Lothlorien Instance deeds were completed along the way. I did post a Rift run for last saturday's run but despite several people being online at the time, we lacked numbers for the run. I would like to post Rift again for this week's run (lvl 50 Angmar 12man Raid).

For the newer members and especially those newer to the game, The Rift of Nurz Ghashu is a fantastic raid taking about 90mins with plenty of elite mobs and lots of Bosses. As far as loot goes, jewels are dropped with each boss and can be traded to get pieces of a nice set of lvl 50 class exclusive armour. The good thing is that they go into your wallet and are account based so you can get pieces for your lowbies when they come of age. The best thing about the run though is you get to slay a Balrog, still a challenge overpowered, and really was the ultimate challenge as the main end-game content at lvl 50. This run is a particular favourite of the Kin and we always run it the night before a new release. With Helm's Deep not that far away, it would be good to get some practice in. If you would like to read about the raid, notes can be found from Lotro-wiki at this link http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Rift_of_N%C3%BBrz_Gh%C3%A2shu , or watch the video that the Kin did on level a while back (under the Video tab).

If we don't get the numbers for rift, we can look at getting anyone that needs it through the 3 wings of Helegrod at level 50. While they are 12man raids, at max level we can smash through the content.Completeion at any level of the Drake, Spider and Giant wings, opens up the final wing. The goal we are working towards is to run a full raid of 24 people at level 85 through the Dragon wing to defeat the Undead dragon, Thorog, and get everyone credit for the kill. It is also one of the requirements for the Saviour of Eriador deed ( All Urugath, Carn Dum and Barad Gularan instance deeds, Rift and Helegrod ).

If there is any particular content you would like run in any of the timeslots please don't hesitate to ingame mail Elaelin or myself, PM us on this site, or respond to this forum. The officers are especially well-versed in the older content, as well as the new stuff. We are always happy to get groups going and have some fun.

Thanks for your time,

Stu, aka Rainbowdoddle

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: