This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Freep Night

I've been meaning to put this up for months but it keeps slipping my mind. Is anyone interested in a freep night (or even a creep night!)? Let me know what times are available. I am not the best at running pvp raids because it takes someone who knows strategy well, and I always got my butt kicked on age of empires online But if nothing else, we can group together and I can heal :-)

Pvp is about to change so I'll use this opportunity to let anyone know. Log onto your creep and spend all you destiny points, also use up all your delving stones, the currency for moors stuff is about to change so make use of them because I'm not sure what they'll be after. I am not sure if this includes tokens of valor.

If you have a creep name just let me know and I'll add you to friends list, but I'm never on my creep because I just can't solo a defiler well at all.

I'd definitely be interested in a freep night (I never go creepside, heh). I tend to get mashed when I go out in the moors solo, so I'm always checking to see if there's an open raid going on if I'm feeling that moors mood. My best times would probably be 8 or 9 PM EST to around 12 PM EST - the actual days would most likely vary.
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'm just bumping this for new people. Let me know so we can try to be on similar times for death and destruction (and rez circle marathons! ). I personally would love to have someone experience do a creep raid. My last time was with Faja, and I stayed 2 mins. He had 15 creeps hiding in TA, and wouldn't leave because he wanted us to be a full 24. *sigh*

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'd join up for a freep night. Long ago when we had more interest in the moors (with ingol, yeah, that long ago) I would lead freep side. I know we have others in the kin who do more than I do, so if they are not wanting to lead it, I will. Just let me know so I can schedule it.

I want to join with Alexanther, my Captain, hes never been in the Moors Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: