This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Classes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwo109
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Most needed class?

Howdy! I'm fairly new to the Kin, as well as LOTRO and MMO's in general. That disclaimer said, I'm curious to know as to how I can be most useful to said kin in terms of an eventual ALT. Granted, I, like OH SO MANY others, could not resist the urge to make an "Elf Hunter" as my main, not knowing that HALF THE WORLD would choose similarly...regardless, I've been considering what classes to explore next, and, I must say, seem to enjoy the philosophies of either the Minstrel class or Warden class...however, I would also like to be deemed "useful" in my said Kin, ergo I ask you all, what class is most frequently needed in stuff???

THANKS!!!
Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Warden and mini is a good choice for an alt. But it is entirely up to you. We do not like to tell players what they should and should not play. We are casual, and we like to remain that way. Though, for my part, I have noticed Hunter make great LM alts. I know many people (including myself and very good in-game friend) who have made it work very well. It is a vastly different play style, but the LM has a certain familiarity to it from playing the Hunter. Just my thoughts. Also, if you need any help with hunter questions, and ideas about the class, or simply want to discuss it, I am all ears and am happy to help whenever I can.

Man-at-Arms

Ya play what you like. At 65 there is usually a good mix of classes available. But a kin can never have too many healers or too many people who are willing to create and lead fellowships. Welcome.

Lieutenant

Oh yeah, I totally get and enjoy the "causal" nature of this guild, it's just I, personally, like to feel "useful" . But that's good to know all the same! My next char will probably be a warden, cause they seem oh so cool and such. Though of course I would hope both my Hunter main and my future Warden alt will be helpful and useful to the kin all the same!
Saelios
Former Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Level 65 characters in the kinship:

15 Guardians
10 Captains
14 Minstrels
6 Burglars
20 Hunters
17 Champions
12 Lore-Masters
11 Rune-Keepers
12 Wardens

So we have a pretty good mix.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Classes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: