This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Classes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melwhin
Former Leader
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

re: Overload of AWESOME

LM Dev Diary

I'm wiping tears of joy out of my eyes.

Of note:

Quote:
Staff Sweep

Available at level 30, Staff Sweep is a frontal arc staff attack that will hit up to three targets. As a bonus, the skill gains an additional attack when the Lore-master is equipped with a sword in addition to a staff. When attacking a Flanked target the Lore-master will gain a moderate Power-over-time restoring effect.

Quote:
Frost-lore

To round out the debuffing abilities of the Lore-master we have added “Frost-lore” at level 40. This skill applies a debuff to the Tactical damage abilities of the target and is affected by the same traits that modify the behavior of the other “Lore” skills.

Quote:
Fire-lore

We have removed the genus restriction on Fire-lore. It was never explained well and had no feedback, so now a Lore-master can use Fire-lore on any monster.

Quote:
Blinding Flash

We’ve added an interrupt effect to “Blinding Flash” to give Lore-masters the ability to affect some monsters that are immune to daze effects.

Quote:
Inner Flame

Finally we felt that “Inner Flame” was a somewhat weak skill so it has been much improved. First, the Lore-master is no longer interrupted while channeling the skill. Secondly the amount of healing the skill delivers to both the companion and the Lore-master has been greatly increased. Lastly the skill will transfer 5% of the total threat from the Lore-master to his companion per tick of healing. All of these improvements forced us to add a base power cost to the skill in addition to the existing per tick power cost .

Zalandrin
Footman

Footman

I'm trying to stay interested in my 21 LM alt, but frankly, he just bores me to tears. Does it get better??

Melwhin
Former Leader
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

I love the class, but it's not for everyone so it's hard to say. Personally I thought it got better around 30 and really picked up around 45 or 50.

Inari Raith

OMG OMG OMG this makes me happy

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Hallelujah!!

This is some of the best new I have ever heard! (besides exterminating radiance)
My LM will be so happy. Which by the way, any news on the radiance thing?

Jump to: