This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elaelin

re: Rapid Raid, Snow Ball Fights and Lots of Fun :)

Our Down Under Anything Raid earlier today (or yesterday depending on where you live) was a great success. We ran BFE, Flight and a skirm. We then went on to run some random six person instances. Rainbow and I will try and schedule these on a regular basis. I cannot set it up for next Saturday due to a real life commitment but will start scheduling it in two weeks. We also have an interest in running Thorog (24 person raid) at level 85. Shout in the forums and let me know if you are interested and a good time so I can work with Horizon and get this scheduled.
rolandarcturus
High Warden

High Warden
Awarded:

I definitely am up for it, but we shall see what my phd school workload is like.

re: Alternate weekends

It was fun, I had a great time and I look forward to more. I'd just suggest that we alternate weekends, one with an afternoon or evening event (US time) and one with the early morning one.

Bahtring Rahm, guard

Balagan, burglar

Cuisanart, champion

JeffreyT Spalding, captain

QuincyAdams Wagstaff, LM

Rapakivi, Rune-Keeper

RufusT Firefly, Warden

Whyanochickens, hunter frozen at 65
Rainbowdoddle
First Officer
High Warden

High Warden

re: re: Alternate Weekends

Hi guys. I am unavailable until very late this coming saturday due to work commitments but for the following saturday onwards i have scheduled raid sessions. Please sign up and have a think about what you want to run. Can be old or new content, raids, instances etc and doesn't have to be on level cap either. The great thing about this kin is there are many of you willing to jump in and assist your kin-mates in lower level content. El and I are happy to yield leadership to you guys and girls for the running of the raids, we just want to get everyone together to give everyone the opportunities to run end-game content.

Please post with run suggestions and sign up under rapid raid.

Many thanks to all of you that turned up last satuday morning 8am EST (10pm saturday night for us aussies). I hope we can gt this sort of turn out each week while we eagerly await Helm's Deep and the new class overhauls.

See you in-game soon,
Rainbowdoddle

PS. To make things run as smooth as possible could all attendees ensure that they are prepared with morale/power pots, regen and stat food (if required), wound/poison/fear/disease pots and hope tokens. These are just basics that everyone should have with them for group runs.

Lieutenant

Lieutenant
Awarded:

I should be about most weekends again and I'll keep an eye out for posted runs. I'd certainly join in on anything, my leading skills leave a little to be desired on any but small runs, but I'll certain assist wherever I can.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: