This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptStephen
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

re: FIRST POST OF THE DECADE!

Hey are Captains useful in monster play?

Man-at-Arms
Awarded:

re: FIRST POST OF THE DECADE!

Captains are, along with guards and wardens, stupidly difficult to kill and will usually not be targeted first in raid situations, however if you're out their trying to solo expect to get your ass handed to you by a warg gank squad.

Cappies ability to heal themselves and others, the buffs and dps make them more than useful out there. Just don't expect a lot of killing blows, hunters/rk's steal those like nobodies business. If you're planning on going that way, for the love of everything holy, equip a banner. I can't tell you how much fun it is as a warg to see a herald running around in the moors, killing it, and watching the entire raid's hit points take a dramatic drop.

One more tip. DO. NOT. STAND. STILL. Your instant-melee attacks and ability to do the rest of your skills moving will be invaluable when fighting the induction classes, Blackarrows and Spiders. It ticks them off to no end having to try to turn around and to try to keep you in line of sight while casting.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: