This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neoflorin

re: Anniversary Map Decoration Deed

Greetings Kin,

I am a new recruit to the kinship. I have been very lucky with the lotteries during the anniversary event. For those of you who may not know, I will explain what these maps are.

For 20 Anniversary tokens, you can buy a housing decoration that is an actual map of the different areas of Middle-Earth. There are 8 available now, with more becoming available in the coming seasonal events. If you collect all the maps throughout the year, you will receive a deed that gives you a meta-map of Eriador.

I have been able to collect all 8 of the currently available maps for this deed. These maps are not bound. You only need to hold them once to get credit for the deed. I am willing to let any kinmate hold them for deed credit. Please either respond to this post or whisper me in game if you are interested in getting credit for this deed.

Thank you,
~Neoflorin
Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Are you sure they aren't bound? Seems like something like that would be.

I am sure they are not bound. I have traded these maps with 5 different people already.
Rainbowdoddle
First Officer
High Warden

High Warden

re: Anniversary Maps

I have also collected a full set of the 8 available maps and have moved them around all of my characters - so anyone that needs them let me know and i can lend them to you. As has been stated they are not bound and all you have to do is hold them in inventory and they will start and add to the deed - obviously more to come because I think there are 21 in total for the completed deed. It may even be possible to place a set in the Kin house chests and then anyone can get hold of them for the deed.

Thanks,
Rainbow

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

The kin house vault is a good idea.

I would love the opportunity to get these. I am in need of decorating my house. If this is still available please let me know, either here or in game on Landunn.

Thanks,
Lan
Amalthalion
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

I would alos be keen to get these on my toons.

Cheers.
Golbo
Golbo
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

Guess this post comes at the right time -- I was going to post on this subject this very week!

Zalandrin left for a small vacation, but just before he left on Monday, he asked what he should do with his own set of maps.

I had said to him that I would hold onto them for him and post this week that they'd be available at my house in the first floor vault. I was thinking of using them as part of the summer festival offerings, and was thinking it'd be easier to hold them and drop them back into the storage there than trying to clear out space in the kin house.

So, with that, I'll also simply speed up the process and hold the TEN maps that Zalandrin got in my trunk on the first floor of my house as well, for free use (please make sure they get back there for the next guy!)

Address: 3 Haven Way, Halnen, Falathlorn (same neighborhood as the kin house!)

Maps:

Ered Luin
Northern Barrow Downs
North Downs
Ettenmoors
Trollshaws
Misty Mountains
Angmar
The Shire
Lone-Lands
Bree-Land

Again, please put them back in there, and have fun with it!

Golbo
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: