This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Instance Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troli

re: Eregion School Walkthrough

Here is a quick walkthrough of the 3-man instance of the School in Eregion.

Mobs:
There is mainly just 2 types of groups to deal with.
#1: White Hand Leader(sig)/Archer duo(sig)
--Take down the leader first as he will buff and heal others around him.
--He also seems to announce to others around him who to attack so be careful who makes him angry because that person may end up with more aggro than they expect.
#2: White Hand Archer(sig) & 2 Dunlending Defenders(normal)
--Pretty straightforward fight, I prefer taking down the defenders first.

Boss #1(elite) w/ 4 normals & White Hand Leader(sig):
After clearing the hallways and the courtyard its time to take on the first boss. Once you walk up to him he activate after a short speech.
--Pull him to the far end of the courtyard to have some breathing room between adds.
--He starts off with one extra defender. Take the defender down and beat on the boss.
--After a bit he will call in two more defenders. Take them down and then continue dps on the boss.
--At about 10k he yells to the last defender to get an orc to help. You will see the defender run off up the stairs to get help. Ignore this and focus full dps on the boss to get him down before the help arrives.
--Soon the defender will show up with a White Hand Leader. Take down the leader and defender the same as previous group fights.

Boss #2(master elite) & 2 White Hand Leaders(sig):
--Just up the stairs you will find the 2nd boss. He will reset if you run away past the closest set of small stairs that go into the courtyard.
--This fight is all about taking down the leaders quickly and interupting their heals if possible.
--After the leaders are down the boss is pretty easy to burn down.

Boss#3(master elite):
--Pull groups of mobs out of his room before entering.
--Leaving his room resets the fight.
--Whoever triggers him will immediatly cause him to kneel down and then emit a scream attack that did about 1550 dmg to my 55 guardian. We had our hunter activate him from the doorway and then hide on the corner just out of sight. This avoided the initial scream dmg. My guardian was waiting just on the inside to pull him into the corner so he didn't go for the hunter in the hallway and reset.
--You MUST fight him at melee range the first 2/3rds of the fight or he will do his uninteruptable scream attack to whoever range attacks him.
--Fight him in a corner and run right back into melee range if he knocks you back.
--At about 16k morale he says 'Now that you are close its time to DIE'. This signals that it is time to run and focus on ranged dps. He will do an AE attack similar to Barz when he says 'Try to fight me in this blade-storm!'
--At this point I tried to run him around the room while the others did ranged dps.

Hope this helps!
Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Thanks a ton for this! You really saved me some time by doing this.

No problem, the last guy was a little frustrating at first. There is another strategy I'm thinking of trying next time I get to the last boss.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Instance Guides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: