This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Introductions/Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhie

re: App: Bainy

The application submitted by Bainy is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nartharion
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 23
Race : Elf
Class : Rune-keeper

What is the name of your main character?:
I suppose my main characters would be Zhie, Eledu, Bainith, and Baynor...I rotate around a lot, I don't have a single main. But I'm using a character in this kinship who was orphaned when the kinship he was in disbanded so that I can hang out with my husband, who's been having fun over here, and that character is Nartharion.

List the names of any other characters you have.:
I have 99 other characters. Please don't actually make me list them all. I have to work in the morning... I'm an altaholic who was enabled by the majority of the RPers on Imladris back in the day and a fanfiction writer, so I made alts for all of my OCs, and some canon characters, and a few other silly things, like I have a hobbit lass named Wylld Thyme who runs a pub called (wait for it) Wylld Thyme... stuff like that. And a bunch of people indulged me in all of the things I did on Imladris, and a lot of the RP turned into fanfics, and then most of those people I played with on Imladris left Middle-earth when the servers merged, and... here I am. If you do need a list, I have a spreadsheet from about seven years ago, but I stopped updating it after a while, so it's not complete.

If so, please list which ones and anything about your accomplishments. (Guild leader, raider, etc.):
Okay. Well, I've been an officer somewhere or another since 2011. Around 2012, I started a kinship called Something Awesome (character: Eledu), which recruited by basically announcing that we were not recruiting, and somehow, that made people want to be in the kinship. In 2014, I became the kin leader of Children of Arda (on the Imladris server) for a while (character: Zhie); CoA was the first RP kinship created on the Imladris server (the founder had documentation to back that up), and so we ran a lot of server events, including official ones (I have a title on the lotro forums to prove that, but I don't think you really want that, you're just trying to make sure I'm a person and not a robot or some weirdo who is going to come in and cause trouble, but I promise I'm an adult). At this point, I still have a handful of kinships, mostly with no one else in them, but I've kept up an RP neighborhood on Landy (I had it on Imladris; on Landy best I could do was *most* of the houses, so there's one house that isn't mine, but the rest are farmed out across accounts.) I've done lotro demos for different events; the last one was at the 2021 Tolkien Society Oxonmoot, where I hosted a live play-through of the intro with colorful commentary, and that went on for about five hours. It was fun. Oh! And I'm the first person who successfully got a character to level cap as a pacifist, as far as I can tell from documentation that is out there. It was a lot of soup. A lot of soup. So much soup. Let's see... back when I was VIP, I did a fair amount of Moorsing, but the last few years have been pretty hectic, so I haven't done that in a while, but back when I did, it was with a small group of other RPers and we always seemed to piss off the creeps that we were RPers and managed to clear the board--but we figured out that a small groups of RPers on mainly healer characters could manage to get pretty far there.

Anyhow, getting back to things that I am useful at -- for a very long time, I was a recruitment officer for CoA, even when I was in a leadership position. So if the question is really along the lines of 'how can you be useful'? Probably that.

And I'm fantastic at making soup. So, recruiting, and feeding people. Which are not necessarily exclusive of one another.

Do you plan to use or currently use voice chat in LOTRO?:
No

Do you currently participate in any sort of PvP in LOTRO?:
No

Do you plan to participate in any PvP?:
Yes

Are you interested in participating in raids?:
Yes

Do you have a regular group/person you play the game with, inside or outside the kin?:
Yes

If so, who?:
My husband; I believe his main here would be Skynyrd.

For that question below, the answer is more 'Live with a kin member' ;)

How did you hear about the kin?:
Met a kin member

If you can remember, please put the name of the member who got you to join, or the officer who invited you.:
Skynyrd; The name of the officer who sent the invite was Gorgildin

What area/country do you live in?:
Central US/Canada

What timezone are you in?:
GMT -6

Use this area to add anything else you'd like to tell us.:
I think I already wrote you an essay in all of the above things. But...

I promise I'm not a robot, I promise not to be a disturber of the peace (unless done in an RP scenario with a character who would indeed be a disturber of the peace, but not for realsies), and I promise to stop writing things now so you can finish reading this application.

Do you agree to obey and follow the rules of the kinship, as long as you remain a member?:
Yes

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Introductions/Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: