This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tirswen
Footman

Footman

re: BABY SLOTRO (The second group)

Hello friends,

Monday's will be "Baby SLOTRO" Days. 

Our first day was rather successful, we all managed to make it to 11. So if you are looking to join us now is the time! We will be working on 11-20 on NEXT Monday the 16th @ 9PM. Each Baby SLOTRO day is at that time.

Once we are all 20, the idea is to head into the Lone-lands together and start wiping out quests left and right! 

If for some reason you can not roll another character, fear not! Our group seems to be moving fast enough that at some point you should be able to join us in our escapades through Middle Earth. 

SLOTRO TL'DR:

GATHER TIME: Monday Night 8:30 PM Server

WHEN: Monday nights from 9pm server to 11:30PM server (12 AM if requested)

WHAT: Bring a level 5 character, a tortoise stone, and get ready for an adventure!

SLOTRO CHARACTER MASTER LIST

TYPICAL MAIN CHAR SLOTRO MONDAY CHARACTER CURRENT LEVEL CLASS PREFERRED ROLE
--------------------------- -------------------------------------- ----------------------- ------------------- ---------------------------
Tirswen Gwestadis 11 Captain Tank
Oz Gilgold 11  Minstrel Heals
Smelly Zyula 11 Lore Master DPS
Oz' Daughter Featheril 11 Captain DPS

? Barznack 20 Champion DPS

Last edited by Tirswen on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Wow, Tirswen, thanks for stepping up and offering to lead this SLOTRO run!  That's great!

I'm a little confused as to the goal of the Monday night SLOTRO group.  Is this:

A) A totally different group from the current group (which is currently capped at 41).  If so, are y'all capping at lvl 20 currently (I didn't see anything about that . . .)?

B) A night to help any lower level characters get through content, so that they can get up to level 41 and join the current group

Tirswen
Footman

Footman

Hey Finnok,

This is a separate group (for the time being) that's starting at 5 and probably capping at 10 or 15 for the first two nights. This is because there was interest in doing another run for alts that were not currently 40. In time perhaps the two will merge but for right now the idea is to keep them separate. Its like having some leveling buddies for lower alts, except they won't out level you. :)

Goldorff
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Not joining this, but I'll expect more people to join for this, as it fits the US time zone better

Good luck with this and have fun!

RetiredFRB
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

Smelly's Baby SLOTRO is Zyula, another LM, yes, another HE LM.

My LM is OP, took on 3 lvl 7 mobs, bear died, I lived.

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Goldorff wrote:

Not joining this, but I'll expect more people to join for this, as it fits the US time zone better

Good luck with this and have fun!

Hi Goldorff - probably a little early to tell how this develops. I'll have kinmail out and as we raise awareness, we'll have more input from everyone. For now, it's behaving like a new set of characters.

Thanks & I'll see you Saturday at the usual time!

Oz

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Tirswen wrote:

Hey Finnok,

This is a separate group (for the time being) that's starting at 5 and probably capping at 10 or 15 for the first two nights. This is because there was interest in doing another run for alts that were not currently 40. In time perhaps the two will merge but for right now the idea is to keep them separate. Its like having some leveling buddies for lower alts, except they won't out level you. :)

It may end up being more than this.  Some people want to be with the level 41 group, but Saturday mornings don't always work out, which is another reason why we opened another SLOTRO night.  We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Finnok wrote:
Tirswen wrote:

Hey Finnok,

It may end up being more than this.  Some people want to be with the level 41 group, but Saturday mornings don't always work out, which is another reason why we opened another SLOTRO night.  We'll just have to see how it plays out.

That's fair. We have pretty heavy overlap as of Monday between the two groups. As the word spreads, we'll get a better idea.

Mytee-1
Sergeant-at-Arms

Sergeant-at-Arms

re: Another toon

I made another toon for the second slotro.  Maybe between the two I can at least make it to one.  Oh the toons name is Twitters.  

Tirswen
Footman

Footman

Hi there! We can't wait to see you Monday. :D

RetiredFRB
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

ok, we didn't progress very much Monday the 16th.  so do we stay locked the the level we logged off as or advance a bit farther.  update, my lvl 11 LM took on a lvl 23 goblin (the ones just before the Lonelands), took three attempts, the first two reset and the third saw the goblin die.  it took several pet bear recalls and a few health pots.  the bear got the KB, maybe the bear did all the damage and I just kited.  bottom line; I LIVED!

side note - Sneekers hit R9 this morning.

Tirswen
Footman

Footman

We might as well stay where we are and pick it up Monday. I'll update the thread after the night's ended (or on Tues morning).

Tirswen
Footman

Footman

Hi guys, I have come down with a seriously bad cold that is knocking me out. I'm going to cancel tomorrows Slotro because I honestly don't think I'll be able to run it. Just a heads up. Thanks.

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Baby SLOTRO for 30-April

Holy cats! April's almost over.

So I'm still holding at level 20 and at Tom Bombadil's place to run through the Othrongroth instance. Is that about where everyone else is? I suppose we're then primed for scouring the North Barrow Downs and into The Great Barrow?

Thanks,

Oz

RetiredFRB
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

ahhhh, Zyula kinda hit 21, you know, get as close to leveling without going over.  that's life!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: