This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snarkqueen
Master-at-Arms

Master-at-Arms

re: Blogging, Charity, and ASF

Last January, I happened to join this crazy-but-awesome kinship of genuinely nice gamers. I haven't regretted a single day. ASF has players I wish I'd known 5 years ago when I started playing LOTRO, and the kind of people I wish I could find over on Arkenstone where the rest of my characters are. (Do any of you play over there or have any kinship recommendations?)

If you actually read these blips when I post here in the forums, then you already know where I'm headed with this. Extra Life is a huge part of my life -- I fundraise for it all year long, every year. It's fun and it makes me feel like I'm gaming with purpose instead of just gaming my life away. It also helps me focus on the larger picture and I have had less of an inclination to give in to the game sales each time they pop up. I still acquire new games, but I'm frugal about it. I look for quality instead of quantity.

And that's what ASF is -- quality. I want to invite anyone in the kin to join my Extra Life team this year. There's no pressure to raise money, only raise awareness and be supportive of your teammates. If you don't really know what Extra Life is, please feel free to message me in LOTRO or send me an e-mail (GamerReverie @ gmail). My team for 2017 was pretty great, but I bet it would be even better with some ASF folks in it!

I have some big plans for myself and my team this year. You can check out my blog for more details: New Year, New Plan

--Birle

Ozif
Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Re: Blogging, Charity, and ASF

snarkqueen wrote:

I want to invite anyone in the kin to join my Extra Life team this year. 

--Birle

I'm game!

(I'd be glad to stand beside you AND I had to be the first one to say, "I'm game!" --- hehe)

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: