This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  

which day would you most want to see Freep Night run?
Sunday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Monday
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Tuesday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wednesday
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Thursday
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Friday
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Saturday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Anyday (doesn't matter!)
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Eacoa

re: Attention! Attention! Coming soon - FREEP NIGHT!!!

Hey everyone, glad to see this subforum getting some usage nowadays

as some of you have seen, lately the kin has undergone a real turn, for the better. the potential for this kin, as it stands, is great. the raiding community is really beginning to go on an upswing, and it is being noticed throughout the Nimrodel community. boss after boss, raid after raid, All Shall Fade is slowly creeping back into the eyes of those we share the server with.

another aspect of the game, and perhaps the most important social-wise, is PvMP. it is perhaps the one place within the game where you truly learn more about your class, and others, than anywhere else. it is also a place where you easily interact with more people than anywhere else. you grow friendships with those that you've fought with after several months and, after that, those friendships become bound mini-kinships of their own within the walls of the Ettenmoors.

All Shall Fade is ready to step up and be talked about amongst the kinships of Nimrodel, amongst the powerhouses of TABA, Legends, De Garuda, Malice, Infamous, and so on. All Shall Fade has the numbers, and the talent, to easily orchestrate such a movement into the raiding and pvp'ing communities that we could easily be considered one of the higher-tiered kinships, once again.

therefore, i am going start a Freep Night for the kinmates of All Shall Fade. i have the aspirations of eventually making this a once-a-month kind of thing, but i really need to see some attention turned towards this for this to happen. here's the run down -

Freep Night will consist of me (most likely) leading a private raid (invites only, no public open raid) through the Ettenmoors. whether you are experienced, or new, it is an EXCELLENT opportunity to learn new things, and old tricks, within the realm of PvP.

for a newcomer into the Moors, the egos and drama is very intimidating - enough to keep people from even diving in. i can speak for myself when i say this, because i, too, came into the Moors like a deer in headlights. and now that i've been there for some time now, i look back to when i began and wish... wish i had something like a Freep Night to show me the ropes, rather than learn the hard way.

it doesn't matter if you are level 40, as long as you are able to enter the Moors, i expect you to atleast consider doing this. PvP'ing might not be your thing, but you should still try it; you never know, i can guarantee you your WoW is NOTHING like LotRO.

i want suggestions from people as to when these events should be held. as of right now, my off days are Sunday-Monday, leaving these two days to be the primary days - a problem arises with this, due to the fact that the Rift runs on Sunday often result in groups going back Monday nights. therefore, i want everyone, EVERYONE, to give their input as to when they would like to see the Freep Night to run. i'll honestly take the majority votes into consideration, for i do have holidays and vacation time .

seriously, folks, i don't see kinraids in the Moors. for others to look and see an ASF freepraid would be extremely impressive - it would set an extremely good example of kin comraderie and begin a whole new form of PvP'ing.

i look forward to hearing from all of you!

EDIT - to make this entirely easy for you all, i set up a poll on which day you would most like to see the Freep Night run. keep in mind nights when there are other raids posted, as in Sunday night Rift runs. i don't want to take away from our growing raiding community!
Eacoa

we would be like all the big boy kins -

without all the drama for your mama

just a note -

if anyone has any ideas or tweaks they'd want to throw out there, please, do so! i really want input on how to make this enjoyable!

btw 3 voters in one day! more than i expected! way to go team!

re: great idea!

Great idea having kinship freep nights! Obviously more effective, and more fun, to cooperate in a raid with ppl who know each other as compared to the unreliable open raids.

Love hunting creeps, both in big raids, and solo-ambushing.

Have you had any freep nights yet?

Cheers
Himgond, lvl 50 guardian
golub

For some reason I can't do the poll, but any day is fine by me

Eacoa

re: Re: great idea!

Himgond wrote:
Great idea having kinship freep nights! Obviously more effective, and more fun, to cooperate in a raid with ppl who know each other as compared to the unreliable open raids.

Love hunting creeps, both in big raids, and solo-ambushing.

Have you had any freep nights yet?

Cheers
Himgond, lvl 50 guardian

we have had one so far. i'd like to do another one, soon, but right now i'm in the middle of repairing the sound on my computer - so i can't lead.

but by all means, if anyone is interested in leading one, let me know. i'll set up a day/time and promote the begeezus out of it like i did the last one, .

it's good to see a newcomer who's into PvMP - we shall be good friends

golub wrote:
For some reason I can't do the poll, but any day is fine by me

i think i set the poll to run only 14 days, in which case it's locked.

First Marshal
Awarded:

re: Re: great idea!

[quote="Himgond"]Love hunting creeps, both in big raids, and solo-ambushing. /quote]

Hehe, I think a certain wargie owes you a visit! twisted

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: