This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enna AS
Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: New Vent Server!

Hi kids!

{Edit} IGNORE ALL OF THIS, WE ARE KEEPING OUR CURRENT SERVER

So as you know, I helped out with their new billing system here on Guild Launch.  As such, I've been rewarded with their Ultimate plan for a few months.  This includes a 50 person Vent server.  When the free months run out on the Ultimate plan, I will switch to the Premium that gives us the 25 person server which is what we have now.

I intend to keep this package as prices have gone up both here and with Light-Speed so it's been costing me a little over $20 a month.  With the Premium plan it will reduce it to $16.00.  It's only $4ish bucks a month or $50ish a year or $400ish over 8 more years...LOL  In any case it's a savings.

I will cancel the Light-Speed server on February 1, 2016.  So if you're reading this after February, head to the members forums where the vent info is to see what the new server info is.

So get switched!  I will be using the new server exclusively and hope that you do as well.  I have put a message of the day on the old server to give people who log in the heads up.

So with this new package is a widget (that I haven't figured out how to put on the homepage yet) that will allow crowd pay.  This will allow you to donate days, weeks or months of time to our package.  Any help that you can provide after the free months is always appreciated!

<3

Trin

Last edited by Enna AS on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Pulled Room = Challenging my kids to know their class ;)
Elaelin

re: re: New Vent Server!

ummmm trin.............the current vent server is paid for another year............I just renewed it.  do we get a refund?

Elaelin

re: vent server

one more comment...........you should not have had to pay for the vent server last year.  It was paid for a full year last year.  If you have been paying we need to go back and dispute the billing.  They may have accepted multiple payments from both of us.

Elaelin

re: vent server

Here's the payment info trin...............I have the receipt if you need it.  I probably can find the receipt from last year if you want.  They should not have charged you at all last year. 

Ventrilo Server

Subscription Status Paid Until Address
[ASF-LOTRO] Ventrillo Server<!-- (58541) --> Active Jan 4, 2017 allshallfade.myguildvent.com:5703
Enna AS
Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Ah, well then, that's me not paying attention :)  I'll double check that I haven't been paying for it.  It's drawn out of my paypal account and I never pay attention to it really.  Before I cancel, I'll make sure you get the refund!

Trin

Elaelin

re: vemt server

you may want to reconsider cancelling.  when paid for 1 year at a time it is discounted.  I paid a lot less per month for the full year renewal than you will pay with this new one.

Enna AS
Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Well shit.  I just got an email back from light speed that says group payments are not refundable.  I guess that means I'll be undoing all I've done this morning and we'll keep light speed.

Trin

Elaelin

re: re: New Vent Server!

Sorry........no good deed goes unpunished.........I will check next year before I renew it :). 

Enna AS
Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

It's all good.  I've changed everything back.  Regardless of what happens with light-speed, we will still have a ventrilo server as they are including at the minimum a 5 person server for the cheapest plan.  I'll relist this information later so it can be used as a back up I guess.  I'm over it all at the moment so it won't be anytimne soon...lol

Trin

Mytee-1
Sergeant-at-Arms

Sergeant-at-Arms

re: discord

Some of the gamers have gone to Discord. It is free atm.  The sound is really clear too. 

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: