This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Saturday/Sunday raids

I am going to try to be on today. I am on the verge of killing my husband because he didn't clean yesterday before work (again) and left it all for me to do, so I just don't care. I want to raid with you guys, he can go to hell :-) (He;s done this to me now like 4 weeks in a row, because you know, its my day off so I don't have anything better to do). I do have to go buy my netbook and transfer some files from one comp to the other, but I'm eating breakfast now so I should make it back with lots of time to spare.

Sergeant of the Guard

I didn't see the post in here as to what raids and what time we are running this Saturday and Sunday. I wonder maybe taisie is in jail for killing her husband. Heehe. I suppose that would be a rather good excuse. I don't think they allow you to take your laptop with you. Anyways I have to rototill my moms garden but wanted to know wha time you will be starting. If possible if you have texting to canada could you text me what time it is there and what time the raid starts and how long till it starts from the time you text till then (as I don't know what the difference in time zones is). That would be great. If not I'll check back here periodically to see an update. Thanks. Oh my number is 7809094335. Thanks. I have viber if you have that app it's free around the world. Thanks. 

Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I apologize, that is my fault. I'm getting everything in order in my RL for the summer season right now and I promise 'll get back in game and get raids posted. I'm sorry it's taking me so long.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Do we need someone to pick up Saturdays?

Captain-General
Awarded:

It's not written in stone that there have to be scheduled raids on Saturday.  That said, all officers should feel free to schedule raids any time you know you'll be available and willing to lead one, and more people do tend to be online on the weekends.

Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Or ask me to schedule them if you can't get around to it. And if you schedule and can't be there please let me know and I'll try to find someone to fill in.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'll pick up Saturdays for now. I don't know how long I can run them as hub's days are changing. I'll schedule one for this Sat at 4 pm est.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Might be a few minutes late today. Running to the lib and the dollar store, I shouldn't be more then 40 min though. Hopefully.

First Marshal

I'll be around this Sat., so I went ahead and scheduled a raid.

Didn't specify whether it was lowbie or lvl cap.  I do wish it to be a raid, though, and not a 6-man, if possible.  Skirms have been awesome lately for crystal drops; maybe we can do those.  We'll see!

Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

Do we need a Sunday raid leader? I am able to run raids at 3 pm est, I just won't be on till 2:30ish est so I can't prep really. I can pick up Sundays if we need. I'll get up earlier on Sunday so I finish my bike ride sooner.

First Marshal

Yeah, schedule something.  I'm in for the next couple Sundays.

Personal Requests

• T1 OD
  • T2 ToO
Taisie
Taisie
Officer
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

What's ToO?

First Marshal

re: ToO

Sorry, ToO is Tower of Orthanc

Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I like your thinking Fin. Those sound fun.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I have Tower of Orthanc scheduled for Sunday. I have to be a dick about tier 2, so please read this message and prepare yourself for Sunday.

1. Tanks - Tanks need to make sure their tactical mitigations and morale pools are very good. You will be required to take a ton of damage and keep aggro on you. The healers will be busy with the rest of the group.

2. Healers - The only skills you should be using for the entire raid is bolster courage on your tank and triumphant spirit when it comes up. Use fellowship heart as you feel, but do call it out if we have more then 2 minis. Runekeepers, pack as many aoe and powerful heals as you can, get ahead in healing.. We don't have the time for anything else. If someone is about to die, I guess you can sve them with a bubble

3. Everyone else - Please run great battles and skirmishes and gear up as much as you can. I will be on tonight and tomorrow and will run stuff if we have people. The less healing you require, the better. Please everyone locate your CC skills (if you have them) and put your corruption away from your skill. Corruption will fail the challenge and we will sacrifice you to the blood god. Make sure you can't accidentally hit your corruption removal. Every class has corruption removal.  Make sure to have auto attack turned off and do not aoe ever. Remember disease pots. LMs in the group, you will only be CCing and removing disease until the boss. That is it. No dps, just remove disease and CC.

There is to be no discussion on mic during fights except to call out disease, CC, and target. I have a sign up sheet, you need to sign up as I have specific classes I need. If you don't sign up, you may be out of luck. There are 4 any class sign ups, so do it now!

We will get Fire and Frost Tier 2 challenge Sunday, I know we will :-) We did really well in Fornost, Orthanc will be a piece of cake.

If anyone has a level 100 burg and LM, please gear them up. I fear we lack them in the kin and we need good tanks and CC.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Raids/Quests/Skirmishes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: