This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

re: Last night in the moors

Just wanted to say I had a blast last night playing in the moors. There wasn't much action just smelly and I versus half a dozen freeps (including Fin and Cent). When we did manage to track them down it was some good fighting with both sides getting some kills. Mind you I think Smelly and myself came up ontop :)

i heard there was more going on on Mondays and tuesday nights. I would encourage anyone wanting to try this out who hasn't  as its lots of fun. If you need some help getting some of your maps let me know and I can run you around. Hope to see you out there. My creep is Mortasilla so if you're freep side you know who to focus fire on :)

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

So I was 2v1 Adamlel(sorry if I typed your name wrong) and rainbow there last night and managed to win, we'll sort of lol. I suppose Fin was tired of being destroyed (to strong of a word, nah Heheheh ) so anyways I was just about to celebrate my victory when BOOM Fin in a fit of malcontent finished me off. It was quite funny and we all laughed. It's always fun being able to fight against eachother. It provides a completely different style of play then PVE if that's all you've done. Not to mention more than a few glory moments of bragging :) so anyways thanks for the fun guys. 

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

I was *definitely* tired of being destroyed by you, Mort!  That spider's TOUGH!  We need about 3 or 4 freeps to take you down!  And it *does* give me a wonderful feeling of satisfaction when we do .

It's extra impressive that you took down both Adam and Rainbow, since I was healing Rainbow!    My heals obviously aren't very good.

I am having *much* more fun on my captain than I ever did on my hunter.

Finally, I hope Smelly's stomach feels better today after he pained it laughing at me yesterday after dismounting me with his warg.

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

Ya that was hilarious. You're like "what the heck just happened. I just ran into something. Can you guys lay traps?" We were both laughing pretty good. Lol

imnot surprised you were healing as I exspected to be able to kill them a bit faster than. Did. Tisk tisk. So much for the fair fight lol. Ah well. A couple more ranks and you'll e gtg

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

It was pretty funny watching you farm those lowbies. They just kept coming back for more punishment. Though. Think that reaver logged after you killed him like four or fI've times. Either that or he gave up on LC. Hahaha. Anyways it's been fun in there lately. Just be nice if there was a little more acroon so you didn't have to keep running all over the place looking to things "I mean people" to kill

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

So last night was some of the best PVP ive seen on this server in years. It was great! It had some funny moments as well. Like when I was sitting in front of TR after it had just flipped and I seen Fin ridding his horse out in from. Frolicking through the grass I decide to go and play with him. Jumping around and spinning in circles. Then he attacked me :( Well it was on then! Unbeknownst to me however was that there was a whole bunch of people with him. I didnt know that at the time however. I was talking on the phone to my fiance at the time and as two more people ran towards us I was like "oh man three on one, not that fair" Then I seen more and more people coming. Well time to pop reflect and wait for my death. As i lay there dead on the ground looking through my combat log I noticed I got 238 infamy. I coulnt figure out how. Then I went on vent and was talking to the guys and was asking who i killed. Silly hunter lol. He was like ya I seen you and opened a can a whopass only to kill myself. Muhahaha I felt avenged hehehe. Heartseeker backfires. Was sooo funny. 

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Word!  That was sweet!  Had SO much fun.  Sorry you missed most of it, Mort.  It was a great night, with both sides getting a lot of kills.  I made Rank 5!  Yay!  Realized after all was finished that I should have used that +100% renown gain scroll I got from the Turbine Store coupon last week.  Oh well.

BTW - that hunter was Adamleth.  He said that's the first time he'd really been raiding out in the 'Moors since 75 was the cap.  He said he had a blast too.  Everyone did.

It was about 11 freeps vs 9 creeps.

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

I think I will try to keep this thread going in the hopes that more of us will acquire a taste of PvP.

that being said,

last night in the moors was a little slow but smelly got another map which is always great! I myself finally got my poor map to idem while sitting at the airport connected to my phones hotspot. (Glad no freeps were on as I was lagging killing slugs lol)

tommorow night sure is looking promising as I've heard of more interest brewing. Defiantly looking forward to that. 

Peace out ;)

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

Tonight was pretty slow as I didn't see anyone else on. Smelly came and we two mand use deep mine. Wasn't to bad of a fight. He was able to tank and kill one lutenent while I kitted the cg and the other one around. Then once he downed his he pulled mine off me and I took the cg down to 200k then grabbed both lutenents again and killed them all at the same time. It was kinda cool to be able to do it with just 2 people. And didn't take that long. Going to have to try LC next. Respawns in there are really bad though. Anyways hope to see you all out tomorrow night :) that way my running commentary can be more than what smelly and I got up to. Oh also checked on bullroarer and looks like nothing is being done to any part of the creep side. Just FYI. 

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

An LM, Abrahaam, and my cappie, Findee, duo'd LC several days ago.  Just concentrated on the tyrant.  Let the AOEs do the rest.  Wasn't too bad.  Once the tyrant finally went down, the rest dropped quickly.  I mainly wanted to flip it so I could farm creeps coming to quest there again .

Also, talked to Kripsin this morning.  He may be on tonight.  Apparently, he doesn't think his champ is up to snuff yet (since he just returned to the game recently), so he may be coming on his defiler.

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

Oh that would be great if he does show up. Especially if he is on our side muhahaha. I am looking forward to it for sure. Back to work now though so a little less play time :(

i do hope to get rank eight by next week though. Fingers crossed. I was playing this morning. Got 1200 infamy and 0 kills :(. It's nice to still get the infamy even if there isn't anyone out there. Mind you, really who plays at 4 am anyways. If I started a thread "this morning in the moors" it would be rather blank. Oh and I renamed my pet just for you Fin ;)

maybe we will even see El out there nudge nudge. 

Thanks for giving some traffic to my post on the forums. Looks like someone else had the exact same idea as well. 

Till we meet on the battle field :)

Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

Yeah, Devdor had the same idea.  But that was back in Dec of last year!

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

You know scrolling back this thread is starting to look like a running commentary between you and I Joe lol

Mortanah
Sergeant of the Guard

Sergeant of the Guard

Last night in the Moors

Had an excellent time in the moors last night. Tuesday's is really turning out to be great. Bricks and mordor were out early flipping some keeps to get ready for the freeps coming on. At around 8 est things really picked up. Had a few 1v1 with a captain and hunter while waiting for a couple tribe mates to log on. It was a fairly well fought battle with both sides getting a few wipes. Alas the freeps did push us back to grams where we licked our wounds. Kilgeli is a beast was uttered more than once as we tried to push out and were forced to turn tail and run. The turn in the battle came when epic reaver wetwilly came on and gave us the firepower we needed to push back. Then the fighting was all over the map. We tried to keep TR but ultimately lost it and were pushed back to TA to regroup. Our numbers then dwindled and we were down to four as the freeps army swelled as that illustrious kin "we got this" really brought the fight down hard. Still getting a few kills but ultimately being overwhelmed we again were forced to abandon our post. So back to grams we went. Upon hearing that the freeps had lost a few we re gathered what ranks we had and pressed them back to GV. Some really good open field battles ensued. Overall it was a great night for PvP. Some of the best fights I've seen in a few years. Thanks to all those who came out for the fun. Look forward to seeing you all out again. I was happy to see my infamy for the night was 4.8k best total I've seen since farcry left. 

Mortasilla 
Finnok
Officer
First Marshal

First Marshal

What was the plugin y'all were using last night?  Was it PvMP+?

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Player versus Monster Player All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: