This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Vacations/Breaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rolandarcturus
High Warden

High Warden
Awarded:

re: An update that's overdue

Well, obviously I've been gone a long time. I figured that ya'll might want to have an idea why.

What it comes down to is that my summer semester was a boatload of suck, I screwed up a course badly, and I'm still trying to dig my way out of the hole it left me in academically and financially. Fall PhD courses have been hard to keep up with while simultaneously trying to manage my stress levels, finances, illnesses, and trying to figure out where things are going in my life.

So I've been a bit hesitant to spend time on anything resembling an end game grind, which is where many of my characters are at in the level scheme. I won't spend time here going into why the end game content is less than appealing to me, because others have voiced it before and with much more emotion than I care to expend on it. Instead, I've been spending my gaming time on games that more fully immerse me in the world away from my own.

That being said, I still love the lore, love the land, and love my kinnies. So, I will return at some point. I just don't know when. Until then, I'll just lurk the message boards as I have been doing.

Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

We miss you Roland but take care of yourself. I hope things get better for you soon. I wish you all the best :-)

First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

Don't feel TOO bad, my friend.

I've been doing much the same as you, for not all the same reasons.  I still lurk as well, and I still love you all!  :-)

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Vacations/Breaks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: