This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andryth2

re: Kinship House Address Book

All,

I'm working on compiling a full kinship housing address book below. If you own a house and aren't on the list post a reply and I'll get you added. ::

Falathlorn Homesteads (Elves)

Parth Neldyr

Kinship House - 7 Fairwood

Andryth - 2 Twinfall Path
Darcassian - 1 Fountain Lane
Galthryth - 4 Fairwood Lane - Stop by and have a cup of tea, or a donut if u know the story
Gotric - 7 Waterbank Road
Jeffolas - 4 Twinfall Path
Melwhin - 6 Fairwood Lane
Dracujin - 3 Fairwood Lane
Clarabell - 1 Fairwood Lane
Mirabilia - 2 Fountain Lane
Geltonar - 4 Haven Road

Gunlad

Daidran - 9 Haven Way
Enhirwen - 7 Haven Way

Bree-land Homesteads (Man)

Darstead

Enethor - 1 Broadford Street

Herbroke

Asapfame - 2 high road
Gilros - 6 Chestnut Road,

Lightgard

Rylant - 3 Chestnut Road

Ravenmere

Klaire - 3 Long Road

Shire Homesteads(Hobbits)

Slighting

Danric - 6 Brookbank

Tonbry

HelliousHammer - 4th Frothing Road

Thorin's Hall(Dwarves)

Last edited by andryth2 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 10 times in total

Telladora

Telladora lives at 1 Chalk Street, Waterley, Shire Homesteads.

Helzorn lives at 3 Chalk Street, Waterley, Shire Homesteads.

Both of our houses are open to the kin and to the public for viewing, so feel free to stop by. envy

Eacoa

i'm not 100% positive, i'll have to double check, but i believe my address is 4 Long Street, Salcrest, in the Bree-land Homestead. it's a large house.

i'll double-check and update.

p.s. - it's a shame no one has dwarven homes. i guess i'll have to break the mold and invest in a new home Happy
Kyrielle

3 Fountain Street, Highdore, Bree Homestead.

Just upgraded =)
Gillros

Can you remove the typo from my name, please? Hah! (should be Gillros, not Gilros)
Melwhin
Former Leader
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

Gillros wrote:
Can you remove the typo from my name, please? Hah! (should be Gillros, not Gilros)

Seems to be a common mistake with Andryth, regardless of how much I correct him!

Janusthorne

re: Annadena's Address

Annadena now lives at 4 Twinfall Path, Gunlad district. Please drop by any time you like and have a look-see. I'm open to suggestions on colour schemes etc.

I looked at the Human and Hobbit districts briefly and they just didn't have the hoity-toityness of the elven homesteads.

I saved up enough gold for the biggest house they had, not realizing it was actually one of the kinship houses (like bonk,bonk on the head bonk,bonk). Apparently you have to be a kin leader to get one of those. Major disappointment there.

So, I figured if I couldn't go for size, might as well get a nice location. I immediately crossed all the standard ones off my list and went straight to looking at the middle-sized ones. I hopped on my horse and galloped around the zone ranking them on position, surrounding vegetation and views. If they were too exposed or badly positioned they got a 1. Places that grabbed my attention immediately got a 3 and the rest a 2.

Eventually I settled on 2 possible locations and immediately went to the housing broker to see what was available. There was only one zone with what I wanted and only the one house. I grabbed it fast. I immediately dismissed the tool tip window, figuring the instructions on setting up ones house would be in the booklet that came with the game box and galloped back to the house only to discover there were no interactions.

With some help from the kin I eventually learned that the buttons for managing the house were on the radar, found the bank and promptly grabbed all the furnishings I had been saving up and ran back to the house to start slapping them down. Weeee. On my second trip to the bank, I noticed a ring on the Furnishing guy, a quest! He sent me to Bree to talk to the Taxidermist.

There's another guy beside him now that you can turn stuff into and get furnishings beside the perfectly preserved corpse trophies that drop rarely from various mobs. I was so giddy running around last night doing furnishing quests and making what furniture I could as a woodworker that I didn't notice the shutdown notifications. I hope my horse didn't run off the cliff!!!

I have a nice moderate-size abode now with 2 chests (oh so sweet). Gobs of bank space. I highly recommend gettting a house, although the chests don't come free. They too have to be unlocked with cash.

All-in-all I wish I had known that I didn't have to save 15g and had gotten one a lot sooner. Would have saved a ton of cash mailing stuff to my alts.

cheers,
Annadena Belladonna, Keeper of Mysteries.
Drwalin

Drwalin / Fomoco / Codex live in the Shire Homesteads

Raingully Neighborhood - 3 Brookbank Street

Just go to windmill and make a right at the well to visit my humble abode

House & chests are always open to Kin - I only ask that you leave something if you take something. I will try to keep health pots, oils, bow-chants, etc... stocked - but if you need something special lmk and I will mail it ingame

Catchely - 4 Garden Street Atwold - Breeland Homesteads
Mytee-1
Sergeant-at-Arms

Sergeant-at-Arms

re: Houses

Those listed are open for visiting?  Like an open house?

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: