This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enna AS
Leader
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

re: Kinship Charter Changes

Hello kids!

As you know we had a rather large and lengthy Officer's meeting in which the Kinship was invited to listen in on.  During this meeting, I proposed some significant changes to the Kinship Charter and how your officership will operate.

I recommended the following changes to the Kin Charter straight from my notes:

Leader & First Office stay the same.

I would like to eliminate Senior and Junior Officers – we are all the same.

I will keep an Elder Council of 5 members including myself. EC members will be nominated and elected into council by the officership only.

Proposed changes to the structure of titles held. We currently have the following:

Master of Raids is the raid organizer. They are responsible for maintaining raid policies, raiding guides and raid related web maintenance.

This position is currently held by Elaelin and helper is Georgion

Master Scribe is the note taker and enforcer of all kin activity policies including but not limited to booting and demoting inactive members as well as promotion of recruits to members after they have met their required time in the kin.

This position is currently held by Rainbow and his helper is Smellything.

Master of Kin Relations acts as the member liaison. This position is also responsible for scheduling and planning all kin events.

This position is currently held by Taisie and Shivlog.

Master Curator is responsible for maintaining the Kin Bank Account and all its assets keeping the shelves organized and ensuring requested items are given to kin members.

This position is held by Dallont with Plaidflower helping out.

Master of Information is responsible for all website content ensuring it is accurate and up to date including new polls and purging old members.

This position is currently held by Golbo with Marithil helping out.

Other members of our officership include LDHunter and Melwhin.

It should be noted that Melwhin is the former leader of All Shall Fade and will remain an officer regardless of time played.

Because we have risen in numbers and fell in numbers as the ebb and flow of this game goes, we are currently in a state of fewer numbers than we have had in the past. We are at a comfortable number with great players and friendships that have developed strongly over the years along with newer friendships that have developed more recently. It is time to align our officership with our numbers.

I propose we eliminate the Master Titles. I feel and have always felt as though this was a nice touch but unnecessary as we are all equal. I will never tell anyone I'm the leader, I'm simply Trindal, member of All Shall Fade. While I do expect my officers to work hard, I believe the shared workload with all that our duties entail is far more beneficial than sticking one person with a job they enjoy for only a short period of time.

I'd like to see the three Elder Council members be voted upon by all officers present. Keep in mind myself and my second are – by default – members if said council. The Elder Council's responsibilities will include two former positions – Scribe and Curator. These duties will be shared by the Council. I expect the three others elected into the Elder Council will accept their nomination ONLY if they are willing and able to share said duties and attend quarterly meetings. The Elder Council will then meet with the general officership on a quarterly basis to assign duties for the next quarter.

The officership will also share duties as spoken about in the meetings. We will then assign officers to manage the website, manage posting raids, who will keep up on the website, etc. The Elder Council will post a Quarterly Newsletter with all the information needed for the next quarter. This will also include asking for any membership help that we may need for planning parties.

At any give moment, an officers main duty is to uphold the standards of our kinship. They ensure everyone is playing nice and all are obeying our – very few – rules.

It was accepted and the Kinship Charter located HERE: has been redrafted with the changes.

It is my pleasure to announce your new Elder Council: Trindal, Everen, Marithil, Dallont and Georgion.

With a sad heart we did lose Merowin and Shivlog as officers due to the new changes and LDHunter to RL.  They will remain beloved members.

Your officers remain: Elaelin, Golbo, Plaidflower, Melwhin (former leader and currently inactive), Rainbowdoddle, and Taisie

As we move forward with the new structure changes, please feel free to contact any one of us to discuss the changes or to offer any insight you may want to share.

Happy Hunting Kids!

Trindal

Pulled Room = Challenging my kids to know their class ;)
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: