This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How satisfied were you with my finished result?
Superb and Exemplary! Love it!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Above average, couldn't have done this myself.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Aevrage, liked it but it's lacking in a few areas (Please list)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Below Average, Totally missed what I wanted and horribly done (Please list what is bad)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Way off, abysmal at best. (Again, please list what is wrong)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Jeffolas Faelon

re: Jeffolas' Home Decoration Service!

Hi everyone! It's me again, Jeffolas , and I have a question and an answer for you all rolled into one.

Do you have a house, but just aren't decor-savvy? Finally have ownership of your dream house but need help making it a dream? Or, may haps, you need a total renovation. If any of these questions (or any others I don't have listed here) apply to you, then please seek me out and request my services. I will consult with you, take what you want out of your house, AND decorate it accordingly FREE OF CHARGE. I love interior design (and exterior as well) and am knowledgeable to an extent when it comes to how to make your house look just the way you want it to.

As mentioned above, I do not ask any fees for my services; I have access enough where money for this endeavor isn't a major issue for me. I'm not one of those people who are like "Your house WILL look like my house looks," no not at all. Just tell me what you want kind of theme you want your house to convey, (Warm and cozy? Scholar's Enclave? Vibrant and vivid? Or maybe even a Par-tay house?) Just make sure it's reasonable within the context of the game (no Ninja-Pirates :P.) Tell me your likes and dislikes, hate Navy Blue? Then tell me so; I won't put anything in your house that you don't want. Have a particular race you want your furniture from? Maybe you want an elvish house with all the furnishings of a hobbit's home? No problem!

My only request is that you play a somewhat active role in the process, this is your house after all, and I am here to help you; but I need your input in order to truly achieve this. If I get done and you decide that Map table isn't working for you then no problem, I'll help you find a good substitute. In addition, Trophies are out of the question because of the rarity of the drop of the item needed to get the trophy. As cruel as that sounds that is something you must do on your own.

If you want to get in touch with me, in-game mail is fine by me; a tell would be perfect also. And don't forget, you can also send me a PM on the site, or post right here on this thread ;) ! Also please keep in mind I need to do other things other than decorate houses, so I may not get to your house for a day or two while I run my own errands.

I decorate on a first-come first-serve basis, and remember this is free of charge! No decoration fees or any of that. In the end, you'll have the house you will want to just crash at or invite your friends over to make them jealous :P.

Oh! And if you want to see my decorating abilities in action, swing by 4 Twinfall Path, and 10 Haven Way (Home of Irwain, my first client,) in Parth Neldyr. Also when I get done with your house, please post your comments on my abilities here (I might add screenshots later;) I could always use some constructive criticism. And I will be more than willing to come back and fix problems.

Jeffolas Faelon, Defender of Annuminas since 1/2008, Proud Warden of Annuminas since 3/15/09
andryth2

re: Jeffolas' Home Decoration Service!

I loved what you did with Clarabell's house. You meet and exceeded all my expectations for how the house would look. Look forward to seeing more of your decorating jobs.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Housing All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: