This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melwhin
Former Leader
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

re: New RP Cycle: Need Volunteers

Hey everyone.

There have been a few people who have shown interest recently in the roleplaying events the kin used to hold over a year ago. Due to this, I have decided that I will attempt to get those going again. For more information about roleplaying and this style of event, see the other threads in the forum here.

Right now I'm looking for some people to help out, since with other responsibilities I cannot get this started again on my own. I'm hoping to have three types of "helpers" for these events.

Writers/Planners: These people would work with me to create a plotline for the RP story. We'd need to plan an event every two weeks that would last about an hour, be reasonable for all level ranges, and be entertaining. Those who enjoy writing and creating stories should consider this.

Actors: These are people who could commit to being available for most of the events. They would serve sometimes as actors in the plot, fulfilling roles outside the "main party". You might be asked to be a shopkeeper who gives a quest, or maybe even an evil villain or spy working for Angmar. You would be given instructions beforehand to follow during the plot, and it would be good to have a few alts of reasonable level.

Dedicated Party Members
: These are people who want to be involved in roleplaying during most events, and want to play a leadership role within the party. They will create a backstory for the character they will use to roleplay and then play that character within the party. They might be asked to do something special at points, whether it be to scout ahead a while or lead the party on an expedition.

If any of these roles sound like something you'd want to do, post here and let me know. And if you're not interested in any of these things but think you'd be interested in participating in the events frequently, then post here too. I'm really just trying to gauge people's interest.

Marithil
Master Elder
Captain-General

Captain-General
Awarded:

I'll do what I can when I can here mel. At this point you know how reliable I am. I'll do a leadership tupe role if you want in the group, or an actor type role. Whatever you want.

I love writing/planning RP plots. Count me in for that! And whatever else you need, consequently.

(I like villain roles. envy )
Melwhin
Former Leader
First Marshal

First Marshal
Awarded:

Indy the villain... somehow I have trouble envisioning that. tongue out

Good to see some interest so far. I'll be talking to you early this week Indy.

ShadowSynia

i can help here and there i never Rp before so dont knwo anything bout it but sounds fun.

TheChancellor

I would very much love to help write/plan this, and would also be able to be in the party or do an acting role. I've been waiting for something like this to start posting.
Beleronte
Master Guardsman

Master Guardsman

I haven't done RP in a while, and never on a MMO, so i am somwhat lost. I could be an actor though, a villain or the questgiver roles should fit me.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: