This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Instance Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calatia

re: 16th Hall Guide (Post BK7)

Anyone who has ran the 16th hall post BK7 has had the pleasure of trying to beat a nearly impossible LOST ONE. I recently had the privilege of running with a group that had beat the last boss 3 times in a row. Here’s how it went and I hope it helps the kinship.

BEFORE FIGHT
-Disease soup and food
-Bring disease pots (yellow) and have repaired armor (might be a few wipes)
-Un-equip items that induce damage return (Insidious cuff ect…)
-Move all AOE attacks on your taskbar, specially champs and hunters (ex. I replace my rain of arrows with bright campfire). Remember one dead bug is gameover.
-We set target assists on both champs (bottom) and both hunters (top). This helps to avoid a tab/kill bug accident.

DURING FIGHT
-DON’T STAND STILL TOO LONG, KEEP GOING THE DIRECTION YOU STARTED
-Its more important to avoid mushroom clouds than it is to kill mushrooms (I know it sounds obvious, but it is impossible to kill all the blasted shrooms, so don’t get frustrated just keep moving and skirting clouds).
-Avoid the lost one’s puke pile (its grey and the shroom clouds are yellow. It is up to you to avoid these area of effect spots)

CAPTAINS #1 AND 2
It helps right off the bat if your captains are specked HoH. In this group, both captains ran to the middle and healed (I don’t really know the captain skills) that aggroed the bedbugs and the lost one. They kited the bugs counter-clockwise around the room (later the 3 adds) spamming heals. They tried to mirror each other as the moved (this made dueling aggro irrelevant and stopped the bugs from crossing the room and cutting off a CAPT). As they ran and spammed heals, they also used the target assists of the champs and got cheap shot on the mushrooms. DO NOT STOP RUNNING AND DO NOT CHANGE DIRECTIONS (you can skirt mushroom clouds).

CHAMP/GUARD/BURG #1
The first champ will run counter-clockwise from the door. The only job they have is to dps down the mushrooms. DON’T CHANGE DIRECTIONS, but it is okay to stop at the mushrooms. If the mushrooms pop don’t panic just skirt it and keep going to the next one (it seems nearly impossible to get them all)

CHAMP/GUARD/BURG #2
Everything is the same as the other champ, but run clockwise around the room. The reason the champs run in different directions is that they cover more ground. I know this seems unlikely. ex. Going the same direction at the same time they will be on 1 spawning point and can see the next point; therefore covering 2 spots. Going opposite on average will cover 3 points and sometimes 4 points. Plus the champs will cross on 2 spawning points each loop.

HUNTERS 1 AND 2
The Hunters’ job is to kite/dps the Lost one. Both hunters should go into strength stance. When the lost one aggroe’s one hunter, that hunter should kite him (go which ever direction gives you the best chance of not getting hit, clockwise or counter). The kiting hunter should also try to cheap shot mushrooms using the champs target assist. The other hunter should dps the boss until he pulls aggro, then announce a switch to the other hunter (I am wondering if you can set a target assist on the lost one instead to know when he switches. That would be easier). Rinse and repeat.

I hope this benefits the kin and i welcome any imput on the subject (like having a different makeup to the group).

Great information, should give the kin a real edge in the fight. thanks

You don't fix faith, it fixes you. -Book-
ShadowSynia

did u not have a mini??

glad to hear you got the lost one beat hope the kin can get it down more often would liek to see us run 16th and start getting people the shoulder
Calatia

Now Kas, you know i didn't win the coins. Im already on my 11 successful run in the forges and still don't have the chest. I did the probability of losing 11 times if 6 people rolled on the coin and it comes out to 86.5% that i would have won it by now in the worst case scenario.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Away Shall Fade Forum Index -> Instance Guides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: